Thread: Nokia C7 restarts when screensaver is running

Nokia C7 restarts when screensaver is running

I am having a Nokia c7 mobile phone; this mobile phone very much impressed me with its features and also with its looks. But from last two days I am facing a problem in my mobile; it keeps restarts whenever the mobile is sit on screensaver mode or in the OVI map mode. i searched in many places for the solution, but did not found any such positive solution which resolve this issue, along with this I also tried by restarts the mobile manually. Though this is a new mobile phone, so I am not having any such idea about this problem. Is there anyone having any idea or information regarding this problem, by which I can easily overcome from the problem?

Re: Nokia C7 restarts when screensaver is running

One of my friend was also facing relevant issue with his N95, after get the problem he googled about this , but in almost everywhere he found the hard reset is as the main recommended solution, but along with this he also get a soft reset process. He tried with this and the problem was solved. so if the problem that you posted here is also not a major problem, then try with the soft reset process. For that first of all back all the files from your mobile phone. With few keystrokes, you can return your phone back to its original state. Though losing your stored data is not there. Just enter the key code * # 7780 #.

Hello all as per my opinion, the problem that you mentioned in your post, I have some of the information. Some of the mobile phone like Nokia N8 and C7 should have hardware problems that lead to that even cell phones off or to turn on more extreme cases. Apparently the problem might occurs for the high temperature. I recommend you to go for hard reset with * # 7370 # (please save all important data before), try with this, I hope this will help you.

I bought a new Nokia E72 mobile phone, but this is not responding properly in my PC also with the external card reader. I formatted my micro SD card in my PC also in the cell phone, but it still directs me whenever I connect into my system it that, "faulty or bad memory card" and if you want to reformat the card, then flashes that "No memory card". What should I do now to resolve this bad time error occurred in my newly purchased mobile phone? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

If all the above processes are not helping both of you then there is only one solution for this type of problem, this is the hard reset. Before that try once with the firmware update this, might also help you. For that connect the mobile with your machine and by using the nokia software update and download the latest version of the mobile firmware in your system and then install this one into your mobile. Backup or quickly delete all personal data , and by suing the * # 7370 # keys format your phone.