Thread: Age of empires for android phones?

Age of empires for android phones?

Hello everyone I am new to the android world. I have newly purchased the new htc desire phone for myself. I am a big gamer and I am a big fan of games like Warcraft I/II, Age of Empires, Heroes of Might and Magic etc. all these games are quite good. So I wanted to know do such type of games work In the android phones ? if not then I want some good strategy based games that come close to the one that I have mentioned above. So if you are having any idea of such games then do share it with me.

Re: Age of empires for android phones?

Well talking about the games that come close to the age of empires then I would like to mention about the pocket empires. This game is pretty good and loved by all the users. The strategy levels and all the important keys that you are looking can be found in this game. Well it is definitely not close to the age of empires in terms of graphics. I would rate the graphic quality as quite average. Other than that it is all the same. I don’t know if its free version is available or not In the market but I would advice you to have a look for the free version in the market. I hope this suggestion helps you.

One more game that i would like to suggest here is the The Settlers. This game is said to be on the lines of the games that you have mentioned above. Well I cannot comment much on this game because I have not played the game yet. So it would be very unfair for me to comment anything here right now about this game. One more game that I would like to mention here is the uniwar. This game also sounds quite interesting and it is advisable for you to check it also. As from my side I have mentioned two games that will perfectly fir you. Now its upon you to see if it is working or not properly with your phone.

Let me warn you that do not go with the settlers. This particular game has got very bad reviews and it is being criticized by the users for its dismissal performance. So please do not try that game as many of my friends have tried this game and they have shared the experience with me. Uniwar I think is a good game but still I think it must have a good presence of good bugs. Since it is not yet updated from the last year. The pocket empires would be a great option as of now. You must definitely try with this particular game. Rest of the two is not so good.

I am using the defend homeland. This particular game is quite interesting and If you want to have a look at the videos hen you can get it easily In the internet. I saw its videos in the internet and I have found it to be quite interesting. I would advice you to have a look at this game its looking quite interesting for me. I will be soon playing this game. So i am looking forward for this game. I would advice you to have a look at this particular game and let us know how was the game.

As of now i am playing with the pocket empire game. The pocket empire game is quite interesting and i love the concept of making our own army and applying the same to oppose the enemy. i really loved this game. However one more addition that i am looking in the strategy based games in my android phones are the halo wars. I think this game should be developed for the android users. I dont know if it is yet available or not. if it is then do let em know about it. I am waiting for your responses.