Thread: Nokia E5: Music player controls are not working

Nokia E5: Music player controls are not working

I recently bought the Nokia E5 phone for me. I am having problem with the music player. Whenever I open the music player then I found that the controls on the music player are not working. I tried every button but none of them were working for that. Finally, I have forced to end that with the red button on the phone. This is a new phone that I bought last month then why this is showing me the issues like this. I have tried all the things that I know to solve that but it was not able to help me. Can you please tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I solve that? I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Nokia E5: Music player controls are not working

Have you tried to do the factory reset on your phone? If not then you can try to do the factory reset. To do that, you will have to open the settings from your phone and look for the option that says “Restore Factory Settings”. Click on that option and as you click on that then this will prompts you for the security code. The security code for that is 12345. After typing that, press ok button and this will start restoring your phone. When it is completed with the process then it will restart your phone and all the settings will be taken back to its default state. So try to do that and check if that is able to solve the issue for you.

I think that the firmware in your phone is outdated and so you are getting that issue. So if you want to check that then you can type *#0000# from your phone and then you will get the version of the firmware on your mobile. Search for the updated firmware on internet and if there is any update available for your phone then you will have to download and install that to your computer and then check if the issue get resolved or not. I am quite sure that this will solve the problem for you.

As you told that you bought it in last month and so I am quite sure that this is under warranty period. So the first thing that you need to do in the cases like this is to check the warranty of the phone and take that to dealer of the phone. Ask them about the problem and see if they can help you. If they are not able to help you then you can get this subject directly to the Nokia care and I am sure that they will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem. Thank you.