Thread: Syncing Plantronics Voyager Pro With Nokia X6

Syncing Plantronics Voyager Pro With Nokia X6

I have been using the Nokia X6 since past 3 months and now I have just got a new Bluetooth headset that can be used by me for the phone of the Nokia X6. But the main problem is that the phone is not working out well with it. The Bluetooth headset that I have just got is of the Plantronics Voyager Pro. It is one of the best of the companies for Bluetooth headset to make use with the phone, and also various features are being supported by the phone that is just unimaginable. I have tried lots of ways to such the phone along with the Bluetooth but it was all in vain. Please help me out as I am not able to find out my device in it.

Re: Syncing Plantronics Voyager Pro With Nokia X6

The best option for you is that you have to first check out that whether the settings of the various settings is done properly by you in it. And also it is that you have to see that whether the settings of the files that is necessary for the connection of the phone along with the Bluetooth headset is present with you or not. It is just simple that you have to make the search from the phone and then just connect it along with the Bluetooth headset, in which at the start you have to first find out the Bluetooth headset and then make the connection along with it.

Always see that the connection is made properly among them, and see that you do not switch off the phone while you are using the phone along with the Bluetooth. If you are switching off the phone then it is that your connection will be lost you and the sync between the two will be lost. The main issue is with the lost of the connection that is bei8ng taken between then and also it is that you have to see that whether any of the third connection is being established among them or not. If any of the unwanted files are trying to sync with the devices then it is that the Bluetooth headset will terminate all the connection along with it.

The use of the Bluetooth of the Plantronics Voyager Pro is having the list of the details that you will get along with the Bluetooth headset that you have brought. It is said that they are not just being generated but they are developed to the perfection so that it can be used by the particularly user properly. And also it is being said that when you are using the Plantronics you don’t have to make any kind of the extra settings for it and just do the basic steps as given below and the connection is being done to it.