Thread: Cannot power on Nokia N8 after unboxing

Cannot power on Nokia N8 after unboxing

Is there anyone who has faced the similar problem with the Nokia N8 phone? I unboxed my Nokia N8 phone and after that, again tried to turn that on but it is not able to turn that on. I can just feel a vibration on the phone but it cannot turn on. It is not even showing me the light on phone. Please tell me that how can I solve this issue. I have fitted all the things properly then why this is happening to me. Please help.

Re: Cannot power on Nokia N8 after unboxing

The first thing that you can try here is charging. Just keep the phone for charging for the whole day and after that again try to start that and see if that is able to start the phone this time. I would like to ask you one thing that how you removed the battery? I am asking this because Nokia N8 is made in the way that end user cannot takeout the battery. This can be just removed by Torx driver. Anyway, If you have removed that then I would like to tell you that the warranty for the phone is over and don’t expect any help from Nokia without any charge.

I would like to suggest you to press the power button for about 8 seconds and observe if you are getting three vibrations. If you get those three vibrations then it will confirm that phone is switched off. After doing that, you will have to charge the phone about 2 hours and after that check if that is able to get turned on after that. I am not very sure about this but there are some chances that this will get you out of the problem. I hope that this will solve the issue for you. Thank you.

If none of the obtainable resolution intended for this assists you then according to me the barely alternative left for you is the hard reset on your Nokia N8. So if you require carrying out that then you should press Volume Down + Camera + Menu Button at the same time and make sure that the phone is switched off at that time. Maintain holding three buttons by the time you perceive the handshake logo from Nokia. When you observe that on phones screen then free the buttons and this will begin to reset the phone. I would wish to tell you that Ovi Maps as well as Ovi Store will be removed as of your phone once you carry out that. Therefore if that is essential then only perform this or else avoid doing that.