Thread: Nokia E72 is getting Hang while sending message

Nokia E72 is getting Hang while sending message

I was happy with my Nokia E72 till yesterday. From yesterday morning when I try to send any message to any of the number then as I press the send button then the phone gets hanged and once this is done then I am left with only one option that to restart the phone. If I try to do that again then nit repeats the problem again and again. Can you tell me that how can I fix this issue permanently. If you have any idea that can help me to resolve this then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Nokia E72 is getting Hang while sending message

I think that there may too many sms in your phone memory and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. The new message that you have composed is not getting the space to be stored and so hanging the phone. If you want to get out of this issue then you will have to delete the messages that are not needed for you. This will free the memory from your phone and also it will improve the performance of the phone to some extends. After doing that, you can try to send the messages once again. I hope that this time it will not show you that problem.

The issue can be because of the firmware that you are using in your phone. If you are having the outdated or corrupted firmware then also you may get the issues like this. If you want to check the firmware version on your phone then you can simply press *#0000# and this will show you the version of the firmware that your phone is having. If there is availability of the updated firmware then you can upgrade your phone to that version and that can get you out of the issue.

If none of the above solution helps you then you can try to reset the phone to default factory settings and that can solve the problem for you. If you want to do that then you will just have to go to the settings section of your phone and then select the option to Restore Factory Settings. Click on this option. As you click on this option then it will ask you for the security code. If that asks you for that then you will have to provide that code as 12345. This is the default code for all the mobile model of the Nokia. After this, all the things will be done automatically. If this is also not helpful to you then the only option left for you is to do the hard reset on it. But make this as the last option if nothing else helps you.