Thread: Nokia C3 hard reset on its own

Nokia C3 hard reset on its own

Well I am using the Mobile phone which is nothing but the Nokia C3. Now the thing here is that I am facing an unusual problem with the phone actually it is hard resetting on its own. I really don’t know why this happening. And the strangest thing here is that it does on its own but the contacts which are saved on my phone are saved as it was. But all the other data is lost. Now I really don’t have any other way to get that data back. So please let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: Nokia C3 hard reset on its own

Actually the problem that you are facing is due to the inappropriate settings. So what you should do in this case here is that just see whether there is anything wrong with the same and then you have to just keep it on the safe side. And one more thing here is that of you have committed a wrong setting change then you have to do the restore factory where you will get all your settings back and that to the fresh one and then I guess you will not get the same hard reset problem again.

If you will ask me then your phone need software update because once the software is updated then you will not get any such issue. I want to tell you one more thing that the problem can be due to the virus attack on your phone. Now do one thing first scan your entire phone for viruses and then do the update because then you will get the fresh update on the phone. I hope that doing this one you will definitely able to resolve the hard reset issue on your own.

I guess I can help you in this case, Firstly I want to tell you that you can’t recover the data once lost from the phone so I would request you to just take back up of the data of your phone to the computer system of yours. And if it is not available at you then you can use the OVI for the same, OVI helps you to take backup from the phone and also you can update the same on regular basis. I hope that doing this one will definitely help you to solve the issue and then in future you will never face any such problems.