Thread: Using maps crashes Nokia C7-00

Using maps crashes Nokia C7-00

Well using applications such as Maps, Facebook and Orkut crashes my phone. I mean to say that I am suing the Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and using the same from last few months but now the thing there is that there are many applications on my phone which are crashing my phone and specially the maps. Actually whenever I am clicking on this application then my phone freezes and I am unable to do anything where the only choice remains in front of me to restart the phone. I really can’t figure out why this is happening please help me out of this one.

Re: Using maps crashes Nokia C7-00

As said by you that you are unable to use this application on your phone, but I guess that there is nothing wrong with the application which you are trying to use. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the GPRS settings are proper on your phone because all these applications requires internet connection and I guess for that the proper GPRS settings are very much necessary. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I think I can help you in this case because the same problem was faced by me I guess you are also going through the same one. So what I want you to do here is that just remove the preinstalled application of your phone and then you just install the same which are downloaded from OVI store. The OVI store will give you the proper and advanced applications. I am sure that after installing the same you will definitely able to resolve the problem.

Well it seems to me that the phone is not supporting the particular application that you are trying to use or it just needs the proper updated software. Actually if the phone’s software is not regularly updated then it will definitely give you the problem. So do one thing try and update the phones software and do it as soon as possible because unless and until it is not updated you will not get appropriate support from the applications used.