Thread: Auto logout on safari after sometime in iPhone

Auto logout on safari after sometime in iPhone

I thought that it will be a nice thing to have this Apple iPhone in my case and hence I just bought it here. Actually the thing is that I wanted to have the cell phone so that I can be connected to the friends of mine on Facebook and hence I thought of getting it here. Now the issue here on the cell phone is it is just not fulfilling these particular criteria for what I have purchased this cell phone. Can you all there please help me in getting the same working in my case as well? I have noticed that the cell phone allows me to get logged in but then it just keeps me logging out. I am really fed up with this auto log out thing and would like to have the cell phone to work in the manner as it was working before. Any idea of fixing the issue.

Re: Auto logout on safari after sometime in iPhone

Have you installed any of the other application or did you restart the cell phone after you just make the installation of the application here. If not then it will be better if you can just do that on the first place. In addition to this have you tried opening some of the other sites as well. See if you are getting the similar issue when you visit Gmail or Yahoo or something like that. If you get the same issue then it is the issue with the Safari browser that you are using on the cell phone and it will be better if you can just download an update for the same. Try for these sites and let me know about the results in your next post. You will be able to get the updates from the Official site of Apple. Let me get notified about this.

It seems to me that there is some issue with the Safari Browser and in addition for going with the updates it will be better if you can try to make the browser of yours to remind the password and the username of the account. It will be better if you can just make a check on the Cookies Settings of the Browser on the cell phone. You can check for the same in the Settings option of the Safari. Make a check on it there and then let me know about the same. Also let me know if you have jailbreaked the cell phone. If you have then the cell phone is missing the important components that used to save the cookies. So if you have jailbreaked iPhone then it will be better if you can update it so that this feature can be brought in back.

I would just say that it will be lot better if you can just have the Safari version 5 installed in your case and see if the files can be brought up back. I presume that some of the files for the Safari Browser must be missing there and hence you are getting the issue. You can just try to have this new installation of the browser and then see if you can keep yourself logged in after that. In addition to this I would also like to tell that it will be great if you can try to clean up the browser as well. I mean to say that it will be better if you can clear up the cache and the cookies on the browser and then try to make the login again and see if that really solves the issue that you are having there. Keep me notified about all the things here.

I would just say that it will be lot better if you can simply have the cell phone updated to the latest version of iOS as it seems to me that the issue is with the operating system and once you get the updated version then you will have all the thing working fine. The version of the operating system that you have on the cell phone is not capable of working with the Safari Browser and hence it will be better if you can make the proper update here and see if this new iOS can work with all the latest application that you have on the cell phone.

If you ask for my opinion then I would personally say that it will be better if you can reset the cell phone and see if that can really help you with the issue of yours. Some of the software bugs like this can be really overcome by this simple but powerful RESET option. I have really seen that RESET fixing many of the issues on the cell phone and it will be better if you can simply have the same working in your case as well. First of all you will be required to make the back up of all the data on the cell phone and then you will have to reset the cell phone. For making the back up it will be better if you can use iTunes for the same. Go to the Home Screen and then select the Summary tab there. Once you have selected it there then you will be required to go to the Restore and select it there. Wait for the iPhone to restart and then it does then you will see a confirmation screen for the same. You will be required to confirm it there so that the Hard Reset can complete on the cell phone. Hope that after doing this when the iPhone will get reset to the factory settings you will have all the things working in a better manner and hope that the auto logout issue will be solved.