Thread: Unable to open and close Facebook properly on Nokia C5

Unable to open and close Facebook properly on Nokia C5

I am using the Nokia c5 and the first principle is that Facebook to consume me the method of faster Internet connection and set as a default one. Starts at least once correctly, I can use it and also I am able to link contacts with friends. But sometimes suddenly, when opening Facebook profile does not load images on the screen, or load profile, friends and form messages. Here you can navigate through the tabs, but only the home screen shows some pictures and updates without endless loads. There is no content at all of the other tabs. I am able to create a message in the options menu that can only be opened around the screen. When you exit the application through the exit option has no effect at all, I have to go to the home screen via the red button End Call. I really don’t know why it is behaving I this fashion please help me out of this one.

Re: Unable to open and close Facebook properly on Nokia C5

Well I guess there is the problem with the mobile phone that you are using and it seems to me that I can really help you with the same. Actually the thing here is that you have to update the software of your phone. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether you are able to find out the proper and modified update for the phone that you are using and if ii is available then you can install the same on the phone which you are using. I am sure once the phone is updated you will not face any issue what so ever.

This was the same problem which was faced by me few days back and after troubleshooting a lot I found that it is the browser which is causing you the issues here. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and check which browser you are using and I guess it is the default mobile browser. And if this is the case then I want you to change the browser itself because sometimes it happens that the browser is the one which is causing you the issues and you can solve it by changing it.

According to me you have to try and check the same issue in any other browser and if it is not there then you can install the same on your phone. And if this is the case then I want you to install the operamini browser on your phone that will help you to solve the issue in fact Opera Mini is a fast and tiny Web browser that enables full Internet access on your phone. It allows you to use a remote server to pre-process Web pages before sending them to your phone. Web content is optimized for your device, ensuring fast and inexpensive shipping and great user experience. It has all the users expect from a browser exploit, and more, as content download, skinning, bookmarks, browsing history. I hope that after installing this browser you will able to access the facebook without any resistance.