Thread: Is there a way to stop the repeat song mode in iphone

Is there a way to stop the repeat song mode in iphone

I found out that if I play my music on my iPhone 4 through the iPod application, then i found that the first music that I played will keep repeating itself. Even if I double tap or triple tap on the shuffle mode which can be seen under the playlist to undo the repeat mode nothing will work properly. Can anyone tell me how to get the songs in the playlist shuffled and the playlist repeat itself? Thanks for any information

Re: Is there a way to stop the repeat song mode in iphone

At the time you want to play a music then you need to tap the album art which will bring up more options that you can select. You can see that the repeat button is the one furthest to the left side and then simply tap it until it is not colored anymore. This way the all songs will be played in a list without any songs repeating itself over and over again. Hope this helps you out.

Re: Is there a way to stop the repeat song mode in iphone

Yes, the solution given above is correct. Just notice that when there is no color then it means that the songs wont repeat again. If you get a blue color over it then it means the playlist will repeat and if it is colored with the number 1 then it means that it will repeat the individual track only. However, you can notice that there is no repeat for the videos.

Well, I recently updated to the latest iOS 4.2.1 firmware version and from then on all the video songs in my iPhone is repeating itself and there is no option to turn the repeat off. I was wondering that there should be a button for a repeat off function on the left side when the song is played but when I tap it to look blue then the song will repeat and if it is off then the song will not repeat. But now with this update I cannot see this option? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks