Thread: Need help with phone toggle settings after jailbreak

Need help with phone toggle settings after jailbreak

First off, I determine to admit that I do not know anything regarding jailbreaking. I had it on my iphone 3GS and at present my iphone 4. There was a SBSettings toggle on my 3GS jailbreak with the intention of would twist my phone app off, and my signal bar would come into view "no service". I have comprised and installed SBSettings on my iphone 4 and tried the whole thing other than it just would not come into view on the sbsettings slide down menu. Is anybody else having this predicament or be familiar with a method to fix it. Several assist is to a great extent appreciated. Most of them recommended 'airplane' as an alternative. I personally do not actually approximating that for the reason that it switches Wi-fi off as well.

Re: Need help with phone toggle settings after jailbreak

My phone toggle come into view extremely well on sbsettings. Create certain its enabled. Open Sbsettings/additional/set toggles and then choose "phone" toggle to on. Then go back to the preceding tab you were on sbsettings and the phone be supposed to respiring. If it does not do it physically you did a respiring subsequent to you set the toggle to on. You endeavor switching it on/off a small number of times etc. I have comprised the similar problem. I Flipped the toggle back and forth rebooting. I had just recently turned it off. The 3G toggle does the similar thing anyhow does not it. At least for those of us exclusive of EDGE. At least if I revolve off the 3G toggle, it turns off together my data and phone. I frequently just utilize Airplane Mode anyway.

I am having this equivalent tribulations iPhone 4, 4.2.1, untethered jailbreak by means of greenpois0n What is frustrating is I encompass the "No SIM" error by means of my iPhone 4 observe here. The sbsetting phone toggle FIXED this problem. The entire I had to do was turn with the intention of on and off and it fixed the predicament. At present I have comprised to go to Settings - > General - > Reset - > Reset Network Settings or pop out my SIM card.This error is extremely frustrating for me and I anticipate a fix is found almost immediately. In addition Airplane mode does not fix this problem. Merely the phone toggle did with the intention of. I utilized my phone toggle in order to maintain unwanted texts commencing from coming through at the same time as I was by means of a l friend.

Been struggling by means of with the intention of in view of the fact that upgrading my 3GS to 4.2.1 the recent past, no method to acquire the "phone" toggle to come into view. I imagine there's an issue by means of an SBSsettings, at least for a number of us, for the reason that if you endeavor to revolutionize the order of the toggles it does not acquire memorized. The merely toggles with the intention of SBS Settings be able to demonstrate. It's gone, I just presently got with the intention of subsequent to sending an email to BigBoss via Cydia : "4.2.1 and newer users: Phone toggle does not run and has been put out of action. It is not a "bug" with the intention of it does not demonstrate up. Utilize airplane."Bad news, in Airplane mode the phone does not ring. Which makes sense, other than does not work well for me as I want Sipphone to ring.

The Phone toggle is disappeared with the intention of is disappointing. I be able to imagine of situations where it would be nice to put out of action calls other than tranquil permit data through. Looks similar to a bug, optimistically it be able to be ironed out. The fix I have comprised and found is poor eliminate the SIM card at home and of course I forget to position it back in approximately every time! It in addition seems odd with the intention of the alternative activate the toggle would tranquil be on the SBSettings Set Toggles screen when the toggle itself has been put out of action. The Phone Toggle is not visible in view of the fact that 4.2.1. I did a full restore of my iPhone 4 exclusive of a SIM Lock other than not be able to acquire this Phone Toggle to be visible.

I had this predicament by means of 4.1 on a 3G, got it to work by turning each toggle off, then added iphone, then rebooted not presently restrung then it come into view. Then added the entire the others. In addition had to toggle 2 lines and 3 lines on/off a small number of times to acquire additional than 2 lines of icons previous to with the intention of would work too. Additional than, upgraded to 4.2.1 and nothing create it come into view. Fundamental problem by means of data updating in the program, which is why there is with the intention of refresh toggle for when things acquire out of sync. Requirements to make sure the toggles when it is invoked and evaluate to its internally stored versions previous to it displays their status.