Thread: Push Email Not Working Properly With Nokia C3-00

Push Email Not Working Properly With Nokia C3-00

I have just got my phone Nokia C3 and have got the application of push mail in it. I have basically got this phone for the purpose of using the internet in it. As I was using the phone of Nokia that is just having the normal features in it. But the main problem is that I was not able to get the push mail working in it. Nokia is having the messaging application in it that is not being supporting the device which is according homepage. And the standard mail application will check only the mails when it is open. But the main problem is that phone will not notice any of the incoming mail in it. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Push Email Not Working Properly With Nokia C3-00

The first and the foremost option that you have to look is that whether the sync option is working out properly or not. If the sync is not working properly then there might be issues with the connection of the phone to the basic application of the internet. There is got the set-up of the settings that you have to do before making the use of the push button in the phone of Nokia C3-00. At the start specify all the connection details properly along with the WAP connection that you will use in it. When the specification of the WAP is given out properly then the issue will be resolved and then you just have to deal with the sync part in it.

And if the Nokia Messaging option is not working out, then you have to check out with the retailer from which you have got the phone. Because if you bring the phone from Amazon then you will gets the inbuilt feature of the Nokia Messaging in it. I have got the phone from the website of Amazon and there you are getting all the features in it. The basic issue with the phones that you get from the retailer is that they do not provide you with the vital information and also the proper software that should be provided in it. So try to get the details from the Retailer and then see that whether you are getting the application after that or not.

And when you have done with the messaging you can just get started with the E-mail from the start for which you have to just see that whether your device is supporting the features of the E-mail address and password in it, and then you have to proceed with the steps further. Automatic set-up of the files are being done when you are visiting the site of the Nokia by using the Nokia PC Suite. And once when you have set-up the E-mail Account, then after that you can receive the E-mail in it automatically and for that you just have to set-up the proper account with the E-mail address and password in it.