Thread: Puzzle Quest or similar type of game in android phone

Puzzle Quest or similar type of game in android phone

I am looking for a puzzle type of game for my new android phone. My new android phone is the htc desire phone which I brought some weeks ago. As I have interest in puzzle solving and was also a champion in puzzle solving. So any games that are related to the puzzle do excite me. I have heard of the puzzle quest game but I know that this game is not fit for the android platform. Since it is not released for the android version yet. It is only compatible with the iPhones. So I want to know that is there any puzzle like game which is released for the android phones. If there are any then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Puzzle Quest or similar type of game in android phone

While browsing the internet I came across a particular game like puzzle lords. The main feature of the game is that it is freely available and does support the android platform that you were talking about. I have read all the contents of the game and I found out to be quite interesting. So that I would advise you to have a glance of the particular game in the website. Having read through the entire features of the game I would like to say that it is a very short game with only three dungeons, five quests, and one boss. So do have a look at them and you would be happy playing it. I hope you have got the exact solution here.

The scummvm application is also quite interesting. It is being developed by the android developers and I would advice you to have a glance over it. The main feature if this program is that gives link to many action adventure games with a single click. So with your single click you would be able to play any games with the help of this program. It has got many games including LucasArts SCUMM games such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max etc. So I would advise you to have a look at this particular program and I am sure that you will like it. Do visit its official website and you will get the necessary information there.

If you ask me I would say there is no competition of the puzzle quest game. This particular game is being developed since long and many of my elder brothers have been playing this game since long. I also learned it from my elder brothers. Let it be any crap game that contains the puzzle game but there is no competition to the puzzle quest game. So I am requesting the developers to release its android version of the game as soon as possible. Since I am waiting from the past one year for this game and I am hoping that they will be releasing it in the early part of the year 2011. However do keep your suggestions coming in.

I have just visited a website and I have got to know that the game will be coming for the windows 7 phone as well as the android phone. as the above user said it will be mostly launching in the early part of the 2011. That means you can expect either in this month or next month. So even I am waiting anxiously for this game. Such that’s as soon as it is launched I will download it easily from the internet. I hope my phone performs well to the game and meets all the necessary requirement that are required for the game.

I would like o mention here is that it is the Puzzle Quest 2 which will be coming to Android in early part of 2011. One thing strange here is that the original Puzzle Quest never came to the Android Market. it is said that he new game which is being launched has got lots of feature sand also lots of elements which is to be expected from the RPG developers. There are interesting aspects that are involved In the game. Some of them are spells, upgrades to your character, battling friends etc. as of now I would advice you to have a look at the updates of the release of this particular game in various websites. I hope this suggestion was helpful for you.

wow i am amazed to see this response. well i did not expect this response. well thanks for providing your suggestion here. i got to know about the games like puzzle lord. I will soon try downloading that game and i will see how close it is to the puzzle quest. i will also try having a look at the scummvm application. I think it will have a lot to offer about this game. So i will have a look at this application and will inform you all how i felt about this game. Thanks for all your response everyone.