Thread: Getting different navigation systems in Samsung Galaxy (I7500)

Getting different navigation systems in Samsung Galaxy (I7500)

I have the following problem. No matter what I use but I am not able to get fluid navigation. I.e. as the navigation systems shows "in 150 meters turn right" but in reality I'm there I get suddenly turn. They also run a total of only very hesitantly. If you do not follow the route instructions, for example, it takes at least 5 seconds before noticed that I drive differently. In my XPERIA X1 such problems never occurred. It feels like as if the CPU or the RAM at full capacity, but I have no other programs running. Over clocking does not help. The GPS signal is, however, he finds fast and the reception is also good. I'm using 1.6.3.4 Galaxo had also already tried the normal 1.6, and GAOSP Beta 3 (here is much worse, or is the entire ROM unstable). I hope you guys can help me.

Re: Getting different navigation systems in Samsung Galaxy (I7500)

Well you can also make full use of the same, which is on the Galaxy.
    • The lack of support Samsung
    • So I think you have to go for the android.
    • The fact that GAOSP is a project by users for users and therefore not perfect.

It is important to know and accept. Take (must be not high-end) any current Android and everything is "out-of-the-box" function, the way you want it to. Please do not blame the search at our great OS yes, the (free) Google Maps navigation is also encouraging Galaxy, containing a lot of battery, and draws data set.

I use the co-pilot on GAOSP Beta3 with Ultra-Light-Gapp and am so very happy because it is nice fix. Whether the menu or in the 3D navigation, the thing is almost always operated. The menu has a delay of ~ 1s if the app still will boot when it is loaded I assume that the only time off and few other Apps must swap) is but gone. I have also issues in that and it is the first officer may be my Google contacts, because the entire address appears in the "Street" field. I need to write purely city, zip code and house number by hand and delete out the same values from the field for the street, if I want to approach one of my contacts. This could can be solved by co-pilot, whether it's done I do not know. I've also heard that other manufacturers of Navisoftware handled the same way.

And in my case If I receive a call just WHILE copilot navigate, it takes a long time to minimize the Navigation app, and I see the removal button. This suggests clearly back to the RAM. If it takes the cell phone Navi app like 10 seconds and I have accepted the call. After I hung up on my fight then unlock the navigation app, apart from a few seconds off the back and forth. Then take another 15 seconds and I continued to navigate. And when I first boots and thereby turn the screen which happens a lot, my phone is in the car when it navigates across and get hangs on what some of the GUI. I often see it instead of a landscape screen to portrait mode screen three times to each other and heavily distorted. Here again, co-pilot to change something. I am wondering how it looks like this in the future with updates. So far I've bought my app just before the feb and since then it has remained the same version. At least the Google contacts I would ever want to have.

Alright, so I've tested Navigon short. It is the same as with the other. The menus are very slow and you navigate there again this suspension. The first time it has even suspended completely. Tomorrow I shall again gasp the flash and change the baseband and then gaze times. Should bring nothing I will sell it again. Again briefly on Android and the i7500 and a Windows Mobile phone. So I had already been some WM phones and PDA's, and none was even close to these problems. I have lying around as another HP 2200 and really have an old PDA and even on the Navigon and TomTom which actually runs without problems. And otherwise it has to do with crashes. When Xperia X1 I also have a custom ROM on it. Sure, there can there happen that once something is not working again. But to play it on it just because it just has a few more features and better service than the original firmware. But basically you can "cell phone with the original FW full use extensively. This one seems to be on this Samsung phone not being able to claim. Here you get the feeling that only someone must assume that the phone is usable. This is really a mess from Samsung. What Android mobile phone could recommend it because if you do not want to spend too much but still want to mention a fully operational mobile Release its own? If you really prefer to use Android for a 1GHz CPU or are there cell phones which is sufficient, this 528MHz CPU.