Thread: Pokemon games for Android handsets

Pokemon games for Android handsets

I am a big fan of Pokémon cartoon. So I was thinking are there any Pokémon emulators available that will run well with the android phone. I am thinking of putting some pokemon games into my android phone. don’t know whether it will run properly or not. I have recently brought a htc desire phone for me. As soon as I brought it I was thinking to add some games into it. So that it will help me with the entertainment. So a thought came into my mind about the pokemon games. Since I was not sure about the installation and also whether the pokemon games are available for the android phones. so do send me your suggestions regarding this issue as early as possible.

Re: Pokemon games for Android handsets

Well the first step here would be to search for a good pokemon emulator that will suite well with the android phone having said that getting a good pokemon emulator and after that finding a suitable roms for that is also a very difficult task. I think that is a very difficult task and hence you must find a good roms that your game supports. As of now I have given you the basic steps that you must try. Try searching for the good roms that are available in the internet. Also one more thing that I would like to say here is that yes, android phone does supports the pokemon games. So be happy.

I would advise you to install the gameboid emulator in order to play the pokemon games In the android phone. well you can play any type of gba pokemon games in it. Even I have tried it personally and I am quite happy with the results. It gives a good graphics support and also the experience would be great playing it. One advise that I would like to give you here is that try finding a good rom for the particular game In the internet. I cannot give any links about the rom here. Since it may be illegal. Do try looking for them in the other websites.

Well I wanted to know that which version of the gamebid emulator have you downloaded. Do let me know since it would be very easy for me to look in the internet or the market. also where could I find the rom for the particular game? Can u suggest me some websites from where I can get the rom. Also is there any free version of the pokemon emulator available in the internet. So do send me your valuable suggestions. So that I can install the game in my cell phone. so do send your suggestions as early as possible I am waiting for them.

Well as of now I cannot guarantee about the free version of the emulator, which you might get in any of the android forums. As far as I know there are only two emulators for the pokemon games. One is the gameboid while the other is GBCoid. As per my knowledge both are the paid versions and it does not cost much. The price may be anywhere around 3$. So it does not cost much. After getting the emulators you will have to find the rom. These roms will easily be available in the rom websites or any of the pokemon websites. You will easily get it there. So it is a quite simple process and hence you will get it easily. So do carry on with this suggestion. In case you have not understood any method then do get back to me.

Well I have got my pokemon game successfully installed in it. Let me tell you in steps on how I successfully installed the pokemon game.
    1) First I was looking for the emulator in the internet and I brought the GBCOID emulator for around 3$.
    2) After having done that I looked for the rom in the various websites and I found a good rom for the game. So I downloaded the file In the system and then transferred it to the phone.
    3) Then I went through the directory of the GBCOID and found the particular rom that matched the game. So I opened it and ran it.
    4) Then I went to bam the playing Game Boy Color.
    These are all the steps that you need to follow. I have listed them one by one. lets hope it helps you to some extent.

Ok, it was a great initiative by all for helping me solve this issue. Well thanks for providing me with all the necessary information. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given on this issue. I am looking for the necessary emulator for the pokemon games In the internet. As soon as I find it I will download it in my system. yes, you were right finding the suitable rom is a very difficult task and hence I am working on it accordingly. I am hoping that the game gets successfully installed in the system.