Thread: Looking for games in android which are there in iPhone as well

Looking for games in android which are there in iPhone as well

I have noticed that there are various games that are available today which run absolutely fine in the iPhone but they are not at all compatible with the android phones. I recently downloaded a game named command and conquer red alert. Its a great game as such and the graphics are just awesome. I am thinking that why do not these developers develop any goo games that are compatible with the android phones as well. I have list of many games that must be available with the android phones as well. So any game that you think that must be made compatible with the android phones. Do send me your suggestions as early as possible.

Re: Looking for games in android which are there in iPhone as well

Well there are many games that i want to list down here. One of the game is the Robot Unicorn Attack. This game is on the top of the list. The other one that I would like to add here is the Zombie Pub Crawl. Well I have played only for some time and looking at the graphics I think it must definitely be given a chance to be added in the android community. Once it gets added to the android platform. Playing such games from the htc desire would be a dream come true. The most interesting part that we will have to see here is that how does the phone performs with this type of games. This is what I had to say would love to her more such views on this topic.

Even I have a long list of games that I would like to add for the android phones. though I never had a iPhone now I think that owning a iPhone would have been much better than the android phone. I just brought a Motorola milestone it has its own sets of games and unable to add more games In it definitely makes me sad. Here is my list of my favorite games that I think must be added to the android community. Bix, Words with Friends, Chess with Friends and Real Racing. According to me this much games should definitely be added. I am saying this because all the above mentioned games are my favorites and I would love to see this game in my phone as well.

Looking at my sister play various games like angry birds, robot unicorn attack etc. I was very sad for the incompatibility with the android phones. the problem is not with the phone. The problem is with the developers who have not built it with the android support. Only the iPhone users can play it. This is the only negative point of the android phone that I can specify here. Otherwise I love my android phone and simply love its all features. I am not cursing the cell phone. I am just appealing that it could have been great if all these games came with the android support then it would be great. So just a small appeal for the developers to develop some good games for the android platform as well.

I have heard that the EA sports people have confirmed the release of the need for speed version for the android platform. So I am waiting for the release of this particular game. Having said that I would also like to say that the angry bird game would also soon be released In the android platform. So this is a good news for all of us specifically the android users. On addition to that I want the Plans vs Zombies, Words with Friends, Battle Bears (full version) games to be also developed for the android platform. All these games are some of my hot favorites and I would love to have them in my htc desire z. so anyone who wants to add something here then do it.

I think so majority of the games that have been mentioned here may or may not work with the android. The reason I am saying this is because the android phone that is available today which gives competition to the iPhone is the Samsung galaxy phone. probably this phone is the one android phone that all the above mentioned games can run easily in it. Well I cannot tell about the other android phones because I have never heard about its performance with the latest games. the games which are listed above like plant vs zombies, robot unicorn attack, angry birds etc are already compatible with the android platform. So whenever you get the links do install it In the android phone.

I would like to say that iPhone and all the products that are developed by the apple are known for their quality and it is far much ahead of all the android phones that are existing in he market today. So whatever games that were available for the iPhones are now also available for the android as well. The only difference here would be the experience of playing from both the phones. I recently downloaded the plant vs zombies game in the Motorola droid phone. well I could not get the same experience as that in my iPhone. The difference would be with the speed and also the performance. So let iPhone be the way it is. There is no competition for them.