Thread: Favorite game in android ?

Favorite game in android ?

Well I need to know more about your favorite game In the android phone. Which game you would like to play in your android phone. I know there are many games that you like to play but I want to know any one. so whichever game that you have liked and you want it to be played as many times that you want. So I want to know about that particular game. So if you want to share that information with me then do it freely. I will be happy to know about it. So do send your choices as early as possible. I am waiting for them.

Re: Favorite game in android ?

I have recently brought a desire phone and I just love it. The features are just awesome and I am just falling in love with this phone, the free time I get I utilize it to play in my cell phone. Of all the games that I have encountered in the phone I think the trap is one of my favorite and I like to play it on and on. I never stop once I get started with it. I am quite addicted to the game and I just love the thrills after each level . so playing in the desire phone is quite a good experience as of now. So this is my response the trap game is one of my favorites and that’s what I would like to share it with you all.

If you ask me I would say dojo cuned. This game is my favorite and I just love playing it. The main feature of the game is that it is a multi player game. The multi player game can be played via Bluetooth connection. Many players can join in as well. So I think this is a great option for those who like to play multi player games where the competition level is quite high. So this would be a good experience for them. sometimes I also play friction. This game is also quite addictive and I am enjoying the experience playing in the android phones. so this is my list I would be happy to hear it from you all.

Well there are many games that I play in my android phone. one is the Papi jump. I really love its graphics. Though it is not a difficult game but I just enjoy playing it and winning all the levels. I also like hold empoker. This game is also quite interesting and holds you everytime you are playing the game. So it is a mixed combination of a smartness and a bit wickedness. So this game is also quite interesting. One more I would like to add here is the baseball superstars. This one is quite good and a must play for all the baseball lovers. Still there are many games that I would like to add here but I am more interested in knowing what all others are playing. So do kindly send your responses.

I think so bonsai blast game is quite addictive for me. I dot play any other game and I just stick to this. I know there are many games in the market this days but I simply stick to this. The developers have done a great job with this game and I am looking forward for some similar type of game from the same developers. Many of my friends have suggested many games for me but I have not gone through them yet. This is what I am addicted to the gaming. Anyways this is my simple opinion would like to hear more such views from you all.

There are many games that I would like to mention here. The simplest of the games here is the snake. I think the levels are far much improved but still I would like to play it. This is probably the only old game that I would like to play now as well. The other games that I play are Masterword, Scrambled net and Sokoban. All of them are quite interesting and are much different in their prospective and have lots to offer after each and every levels. So playing them is a good experience. I also like playing bonsai blast as well. Even that is quite interesting. So these are the list of my favorite games what are yours?

I think many of the users have mentioned all the games that they play. Well there is nothing more to mention here. I play Friction, Trap, Labyrinth lite, and Bonsai Blast regularly. Of all of them only the Labyrinth lite is not the full version. I think so the full version is yet to be released. So I am waiting for it. Rest all the full version games. Majority of the spaces in my cell phone are occupied by these games only. If time permits I play word wrench, solitaire as well. Well this are the games that I have played yet. If anyone of you who wants to add something here or have to mention any good games that is worth playing in the android then do let me know as well.