Thread: Unable to synchronize Samsung Galaxy (I7500) with outlook

Unable to synchronize Samsung Galaxy (I7500) with outlook

Hey friends I have recently bought my Samsung Galaxy (I7500) around three day ago. But there is an issue I am recently facing in it. For three days I am in possession of the long-awaited Galaxy I present the problem that I have my contacts stored in Outlook does not get into the Galaxy. Do I need this app or a special someone knows how can I solve this problem? If you know how to fix it so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank for it in advance.

Re: Unable to synchronize Samsung Galaxy (I7500) with outlook

A general hello to everyone. So you have got the opportunity without the installation of these Sync program to import your contacts. ou simply install Google mail, because without that you'll be able to use the phone is not really likely. There are contacts under the option (on the left edge) can serve to import Outlook data. And if you want more information on this then you can see many article which is related on this you will be easily get it on to the many of website. So in last you have to simply add the exported file, phone sync and go!

The Samsung PC Studio sync along with Outlook, but I get the data is not from the studio into the Galaxy. The program reports: Device not supported. I Have synced mine with Gmail. Can you do so: export contacts in Outlook to a CSV file, import it into Gmail online, Galaxy sync with Gmail and ready. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that it will help you in order to get rid of from the matter which you are still facing.

I too recently owner of a Galaxy 3 i5800 and despair with gravel, the version 2.0 does not work, because Outlook 2002 installed. MyPhoneExplorer Unfortunately not, there comes a message: no device connected via USB. Does anyone have a tip, maybe another program with the synchronization works with Outlook? I hope you guys will help me very soon. I just want to thank you guys in advance.