Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-02-2011

Best Photo viewer for mobile phones

I have tried almost all the mobile phones that is from Symbian to Apple and even the Androids. I am currently using an Android phone. I have to say that this Android rocks, it has a speed which no one can match. Its features are very good and I have no issues with my Android mobile except for one. I am bored with the traditional photo viewer in my Android and just wanted to know if there is a different application for photo viewing.
Old 14-02-2011

Re: Best Photo viewer for mobile phones

I am using the ScaliCommander in my Android phone and I have to say that browsing files using this application is just fun. You can browse or even manage your files using ScaliCommander. It has certain features like the easy drag and drop, you can zoom in views continuously, you can adjust the colors, you can move , copy and manage big files with their meta data, it supports ZIP program. This is an application you can blindly rely on.
Old 14-02-2011

There is an application in the Android market called the Photo Viewer which is launched by Western Digital. This application is applicable to Androids from 2.1 and onwards. This application is available at the Android market and you can download it free of charge. To use this application you are supposed to do is append pictures to the folder in the NAS drive, after which you can easily access them using your Android or Apple Ipads.
Old 14-02-2011

There is a simple application for the Android called the PhotoViewer. This application is used for simple photo viewing purposes. It can provides thumbnails of each and every photo in your gallery. You can view all the pictures stored in your microSD cards. It even provides you with a function of quick scroll to view the pictures. You can download this application from the internet, basically a Google search will help you the best in this regard.
Old 17-02-2011

Hey even I use the ScaliCommander and it is an amazing experience browsing your files using this application. This application is mainly meant for the Android phones. This file manager is better than others in terms of stability, dependability, clearness, enhanced performance, etc. As far as I know you can freely download this application from the internet, or the best way is to search for this application in Google. It even has features like multi touch support in case of pane layout, easy color selection and multi select methods.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,