Thread: How to hard Reset Nokia N8

How to hard Reset Nokia N8

Last week I got 1st prize as Nokia N8 in cycle race held in our area. But my bad luck that one is faulty piece. It tremendously slows down at the time of using any application. Due to unavailability of bill it is not possible to me return it back to service center. I discuss this problem with technical experts of Nokia. they suggest me to hard reset my handset. But I don’t know the procedure to hard reset my handset. Can you tell me how can I hard reset my Nokia n8?

Re: How to hard Reset Nokia N8

There are many ways by which you can hard reset your nokia n8. I am going to tell about simplest method that you can follow in order to hard reset your handset. In technical language we call this method as “three finger" reset method. In this method you just have to press and hold three combinations of keys at a time those keys are volume down key, camera key and last one is menu key. After holding these three buttons press power button of you cell phone. I am sure this method will definitely work for you in order to hard reset your handset. If your problem is solved don’t forget to inform me too. Never forget to take backup of your contacts.

If you don’t want any application present in your handset than better option is to go with “three finger" reset method. If you want your applications even after resetting your handset than I will suggest you to follow the methods given below:-
    • Hold down power key of your handset just about 8 seconds.

And the second method is
    • Go inside settings of your handset and using the option of phone management change your factory settings.

These methods will help you to keep your applications as it is.

It is not an ideal way to reset your new nokia n8. I will suggest you to diagnose this problem by scanning your handset with the help of some updated antivirus. You can reset your nokia N8 by holding the power button of your nokia n8. If even after hard reset your phone still remains in same condition I will suggest you to go with option of flashing. This will install fresh copy of software.

If you are not able to submit your cell phone to nokia I will suggest you to repair it from your private mobile shop. Nokia n8 is really one of the master piece introduced nokia I will suggest you to repair it instead of changing it with another handset. After all it is your winning prize. After repairing your handset don’t forget to scan it in regular intervals in order to avoid this kind of problem in future.