Thread: Samsung Galaxy I7500: Camera switch off automatically after it starts

Samsung Galaxy I7500: Camera switch off automatically after it starts

I have these following issues in my Samsung Galaxy I7500. I have recently bought it. And over here the main problem is that Once I start the camera close to a photo, it remains about 2 sec. opens and closes automatically, ie the camera is automatically terminated and the cell phone then returns to the "start screen" back. Does anyone have the same problem or can help me? So if you guys have any suggestion related to it then please help me over here I will be thankful for it.

re: Samsung Galaxy I7500: Camera switch off automatically after it starts

I have read this and related to it I want to say that I have little bit of information but before this I want to say you that I have also faced it and I know that it is really irritate. But here I want some information from your side so please try to give it as soon as it is possible for you. First thing which I want to know here that which firmware you are recently making use of? And the second one is that which baseband? To check it you have to follow it -> Settings -> Phone Info. And you will get it.

Here are the answers which you have asked tome So there is the following:
    • Firmware version: 1.6
    • Baseband version: I7500XXJB2

got the phone over the NPS updated so original before the update I had the problem and in the beginning I had no problems with the new version is now occurred as recently.

In your case, the cell phone seems to need some free space in memory and unfortunately also kills the apps in the foreground. That should not be. Have you run any since something on Task Killer? This could in fact apply to 90% on it. If so, get rid of it. And look after your time, what programs you did not uses and you have to just kick off them. The only cost memory. Uninstall through the Manage / Settings / Applications / Applications. Otherwise there is one more way through which you will be able to get it. Here I want to know that do you have after the update just made a phone reset.