Thread: Not able to send or reply on email via iphone with wifi

Not able to send or reply on email via iphone with wifi

I am not able to send or make reply to any email in my windows 7 compatible Apple Mac book pro laptop, which this is connected with apple iphone via wireless network. And this only happened with the machine is connected with the iphone wifi wizard; I tried by another wireless network, where this works fine. Then why this problem arrived only with my Apple iphone. Is there anyone having any idea on this? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to send or reply on email via iphone with wifi

Is there any error message is paper into the screen while you are willing to send or making replay for nay email? I think the problem should in your system router to confirm that ping to the device manager while the system sis connected with the network and from there check the status of the network service. If there is any issue with the connectivity then there you will be able to get some result regarding this. Along with this I recommend you to reset the network connectivity in your machine connect the machine with your iphone wifi wizard and enter into the network and sharing window, from there click on the reset option from the right side of that window, and run the process. Try with this; I hope it will help you to resolve the issue.

Is the wifi network is working properly, be sure about this from your iphone, it might be possible for bad network authentication service. Along with this also suggest you to check the firewall setting of the windows version or other security program that you are using. Apart from that there should be possible of occurring for another problem that is the mail that you are trying to send might be redirect to another server, like you are willing to send on the wifi server and this redirects to the 3G server. So if this problem arrives then be configure the server authentication into the system . This is the solution for this problem and it will surely help you.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this can be happening for the network router. Either the router driver is not working properly or is corrupted. For that I recommend you to reload the driver once, though this is not the solution for this, but this might be help you. Because I heard in some of the places that the problem that you mentioned might be occurred for the router driver, and for that relied of the driver may works. insert the driver installation disk in CD ROM driver and proceed to the device manager, from there open the network tab and right click on driver name, choose recommended advanced option, it will directs you to locate and run the driver installation process, wait till the process and at the last reboot your machine. Go through this process, I hope this process will somehow help you to resolve the issue.