Thread: Free Unlock codes for Virgin LG Rumor 2 vm265

Free Unlock codes for Virgin LG Rumor 2 vm265

LG company provides a sleek mobile phone with QWERTY keyboard and a music player. This fashionable LG Rumor 2 VM265 phone includes a camera of 1.3 mega pixel, along with a bluetooth system and features like instantaneous messaging. I love the phone but the problem is with the virgin service provider, for some technical reason I have to to switch to some other mobile service provider. So how can I unlock my LG mobile phone.

Re: Free Unlock codes for Virgin LG Rumor 2 vm265

This is not a big problem, it is easy to unlock your mobile phone which is locked to a particular mobile service provider. Now if you have an LG mobile then of course you will have to obtain unlock codes for Lg. You can get the unlock codes for your LG Rumor 2 from the official web site of LG mobile phones. When you have the unlock codes, you will be provided the step by step instructions, all you need to do is type in the given code as per the instructions and you will be able to use your own mobile service provider.

I know about some sites which are very demanding and are well known for providing unlocking codes LG based mobile phones which even includes some more reputed brands like LG, NEC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, and even Panasonic phones. These are some of the brands for which you can acquire the unlocking codes. Unlocking your mobile phone is not a big deal, and the process is very easy and simple. Try searching for this web site, get the code and unlock your phone so that you can use sim card of the desired mobile service provider.

You will need to remove your sim card and restart your mobile phone. Now, once its ON type *#06# in your phone and it will display you with a fifteen digit number, this number is called the IMEI number. The IMEI number is mainly used for the identification of your mobile. After you get the IMEI number you will have to choose the model number of your mobile phone, and if in case you don’t know the model number then search for this number under the battery panel. Up till now you have two numbers the IMEI and the model number, after which you have to choose your country and the operator to which your services are locked. Once you are done with this you will have some codes which you can use for unlocking your mobile phones.