Thread: Is it really necessary to have Screen protector for iPod Touch?

Is it really necessary to have Screen protector for iPod Touch?

I have this cell phone here in my case and I just want to know if it is at all necessary here to have the screen protector for iPod Touch 4G that I am having here. I have seen that the glass of the cell phone is made in such a way that that it should not get scratched any more so please let me know about the same. I have purchased the back cover for the cell phone and hence I have thought that it will be simply great to just leave the screen plain and really any explanation in the matter will be appreciated here. Please let me know about the same here.

Re: Is it really necessary to have Screen protector for iPod Touch?

Well if you have purchased the Back Cover for the iPod Touch then it will be great if you can just spend some more bucks on the same and get the protector for the cell phone in your case. I really think that it will be better if you can just spend some more for the cell phone here. Well you can have something stylish into the matter and then I am sure that it will really help you with the scenario of yours. You can really have the Screen Protector and then you can just keep the screen of the cell phone scratch free. If you really care for the cell phone of yours then it will be really better if you can just have the protector on the cell phone. Also as the days will pass then because of the scratches you will see the screen of the cell phone getting blurred.

If you want to take my opinion then I really do not think that you will be at all required to have the Screen Guard on the iPod Touch here. I am using the Apple cell phone for the past 2 years but I have never seen any issue with the cell phone and with the screen of the cell phone. There is really no necessity that you have the screen guard for the iPod Touch there. The thing is that I have seen that this cell phone requires protection from back and not from front. The back of my cell phone has scratched a lot but the screen here is scratch free. I really think that the amount of protection that you were required to have on the cell phone has been already given and hence there is nothing further required.

I completely agree to what has been said above and hence it will be really nice if you can just avoid the use of the Scratch Guard on the cell phone of yours. I have three Apple iPod in my house and all of them are without any Scratch Guard and they are really working fine. I am really of the opinion that when it comes to the screen of the Cell phone then Apple takes utmost care of the same. I have also noticed that this phone requires protection from the back and if you have done enough for the same then you will be really not required to worry for the overall protection any more.

I was searching for the things for the cell phone of mine iPod Touch and I saw this link and I thought that it will be better to get the matter of mine discussed here. I am having this cell phone and the thing is that I had placed the screen cover on the cell phone and have seen that the screen of the iPod has broken into two but is attached somehow because of the Screen Guard. Now can you all please let me know if I can have the cell phone replaced in the same case? The reason is that I have the screen guard on the cell phone and hence will they consider it for the replacement.

On the first note let me just tell you that you will not have the cell phone replaced in your case as you can see that the screen of the cell phone is broken and this particular thing come under the physical damage. So if that is really the case then your warranty has got void and it will be better if you can just have the Screen of the cell phone treated at the some local repair shop and see if you can have the screen of the cell phone replaced by this way. ON the other hand it will be better if you can have the screen replaced from the Service Center as this will also keep the warranty live after this.