Thread: On iPod Touch song automatically skips to the next song

On iPod Touch song automatically skips to the next song

I really have this issue in my case and I just want it to get solved. I really do not what is the issue here exactly. I have seen that when I roam with the cell phone the music that I am playing on the cell phone just starts to change. Sometime I have seen that it skips some of the songs as well. Can you all there please help me with the issue here? I will be really happy to know if I can have the cell phone to work in the normal behavior here. I was not having any issue with the cell phone before but this is the first time I have seen this issue on the cell phone and will be happy to know if there is any solution to this available here. Please try to come up with the suggestions soon.

Re: On iPod Touch song automatically skips to the next song

Well it seems to me that this is actually not an issue with the cell phone here. Actually the thing is that you have just activated the option Shake to shuffle on the iPod Touch and hence you are getting the issue. IT will be simply great if you can just have that option disabled in your case and I am sure that after this the issue of yours will be solved for sure. I have seen this issue with most of the users and hence it will be great if you can have this solved in this way here. I am sure that you will be able to find it in the settings of iPod. Let me get notified about the same.

Are you having the cell phone changing the song when it is locked. Well if that is happening in your case then you are having some serious trouble but if you are not having the cell phone unlocked then you are bound to get this feature. You actually cannot tell this as the issue it is one of the features and I am sure that you will really like this in your case. You can make a tap on the Home Screen and then go to Settings option. After that you can select the iPod option and select the Shake to shuffle. Once you select Shake to shuffle option then change the option to OFF.

You have mentioned that the iPod Touch of yours is actually skipping the songs and hence it will be better if you can just make a check on the Software here and see for the issue there. It seems to me that you are having the issue because of the software on the cell phone. You can have the software of the cell phone updated and I am sure that this will really help you in this manner. After you see that the cell phone does not turn with the things then it will be better if you can have the issue solved in your case. Hope that you will like it here.

It will be better if you can just have all the songs removed from the previous location. Remove the songs from iPod and then you will be required to go and place it back in the same location. On the trial basis if you want you can try to play the play the song from the iPod from the computer. If all that does not go in your way then you can go with resetting the cell phone. Please let me know about the same after this here.

I have seen that if all the things are really not going in your way then the only option that I think can go in your way is RESET. Just press and hold the Power button on the cell phone and keep it holding till you see the red slider. Once you see the slider then you will have to move your finger along the slider and then continue to press the power button of the iPod. Keep it holding till you see the logo of Apple there. Hope that this will reset the settings of the cell phone and you will have the music application running in your way.