Thread: Music Player apps to share songs on facebook

Music Player apps to share songs on facebook

Hi all, I want to upload the music to facebook. I am searching for some music player app that can allow me to do that. I have observed something before that but at the time I am not able to remember that. So I am leaving this question over here so that I get answer from you people. Please reply, if you know any way to do that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Music Player apps to share songs on facebook

I am not very sure about this but I think that last.fm app may do this for you. This will help you to learn regarding the preferred artists, locate close by concerts, and share the music files by means of Last.fm scribbler. You will be able to view your friends' profiles and also watch out for upcoming events. So just search for this on internet and download that. Install it in your phone and I am sure that you are going to like that and this will be helpful to you. Please reply back if that fulfill your requirements. Thank you.

Other than, what is suggested above there is one more app that will able to help you to do that in more simple way. This is called Audiogalaxy's new cloud music player. This will also help you to set all the music as well as playlists on your fingertips as of any computer otherwise mobile phone. It does not require any syncing, copying or uploading. It will just do the streaming. You go to the entire the troubles of making the ideal playlist but how frequently forget regarding them? Audiogalaxy not only craft it easy used for you to make playlists from some computer, also remove the playlist division anxiety. Your music album and playlists every be waiting here for you each time you log.

I am also using the Audiogalaxy's and that is working great for me. There was a problem previously that it was crashing and was not loading the correct music to it but now it is working great for me. There are many of my friends who are also using the same and not facing any issue with that. So I would also like to recommend you and all the other users who are searching for the same to use this and I am sure that you will find this very useful. I have also tried many other apps but I found this as the most useful app.