Thread: Best method to stream video over wifi to an Android device

Best method to stream video over wifi to an Android device

Hi all, I am searching for the method by which I can do the reliable stream video to my NC the same time as I am by home on my wifi network. I want this to be reliable because I desire to be able to put it and forget it on my computer and make use of an app lying on my Nook toward access it. I just want to stream the video. Audio does not matter for me. I just want to stream video. Do you have any suggestion on this? If yes then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Best method to stream video over wifi to an Android device

You can try to use the Gmote which is available on the android market. I would like to tell you that the Gmote make the Android a remote control intended for a computer. This will allow users to run the movies as well as music at a distance. It is also having support for the standard remote control features similar to play pause volume, rewind etc. You will also get the built-in file browser and this will allow you to choose the file that you need to play. So just try to search and use that. I am sure that this will do the thing that you need to do.

Other than the Gmote, you can also make use of the VLC streaming application for Android. I think that this will be the best option for you. If you use that then you will find that this will work perfectly. So you can search for this on google and download that. It will not need any additional software to work with. It will help you to browse the media files from your hard drive and you will be able to play then remotely. It will also help you to convert the files to the android format.

I would like to recommend you the Pandora. If we talk about the features then you may find that the Pandora is lacking behind but it does extremely well where it matters most. They know that what the people want to hear. I like listening the Pandora at times for the reason that it imprison the mood craftily and typically delivers a sturdy playlist. unhappily, the moderately lesser library gives fewer chance for variety and songs you desire. For example, Drake is one of the main stars within hip-hop but is played fewer than Lil Wayne lying on my Drake station.