Thread: Not able to send e-mail using RoadRunner account

Not able to send e-mail using RoadRunner account

I am unexpectedly not able to send email in either my aol or my road runner accounts. I collect email without a issue , but when I send a new email or respond to an email, It comes back as system administrator 554 transaction error. What happened ??? Has anyone got any sort of idea what is causing this error , please let me know I have my iPhone with me from the Apple store where it was bought , plus have asked for the both Time-Warner and Apple's tech support for assistance , but still can not send e-mail through my RoadRunner account.

Re: Not able to send e-mail using RoadRunner account

I got the response from the in writing from the time warner , it state that they had received my mail and told me that the reason behind the failure of mail reception was that the IP is protecting the , to stop it from being used for passing on spam. I had got this message from the Time Warner Corporate Customer Care in which they had a particular department for Road Runner. Do you have doubts any more .

I had also got the similar message from the same department when I actually was having similar sort of issue as the iPhone is not plugged to our cable network, our mail servers are noticing that you are not on a Road Runner connection and are being being obstructing from having the access preventing access. The iPhone connects to the Internet via Apple's Edge network, and they must contain an SMTP server you can make use of for sending.Since the iPhone also has a web browser, you ought to be able to access their webmail page as an option means of sending and receiving email.

As mentioned in the reply from Roadrunner, what you can follow is use the Roadrunner SMTP server for your inbound emails and make use of TMO SMTP server for your outbound emails. That ought to work just all right. If you do not wish to choose gmail or change internet providers, you have to modify the outgoing server to be AT&T's while you are actually using it on Edge, and then then come back to the RoadRunner server while on WiFi.Yes, this is so much trouble and most likely best only as a short-term resolution. Any long-term resolution involves not using RoadRunner for your email.

To make it simple, you are unable to send mail from your roadrunner SMTP while you are using another "internet service" like EDGE on AT&T or WiFi at a hotspot (that's not making use of roadrunner).M ost favorable Online does the similar thing as well as a group of ISPs. If you wish to forwardo send mail, log in GMAIL and use the SMTP on your iPhone alongside a sent from address as your road runner account.