Thread: My apple id got disabled somehow

My apple id got disabled somehow

I have been using Apple devices since a long time , I used to download a lot suing the itunes software I have got a Macbook , and an ipod as well, however I changed password twice and but there was not much affect , I am not able cant buy an apps or anything, anybody else have this issue ? There are a lot of difficulties I am going through , what according to you can possibly be the issue , I am really puzzled , what can be the possible reason behind this Please help me out .

Re: My apple id got disabled somehow

Can you provide more detailed instructions on how to write to apple. my account has been disabled for a few days now, and reseting the password does not give any signs of fortunes . I have not received any mails from apple, I want to write to them, but cant find where on the site Well, they can not give assurance your account will be fixed until they examine why it was disabled. If you haven't gone for anything in the wrong, it will be active again .

Well I will ask you to call the Apple support in order to fix this problem , but please tell me that have you got any sort of email of notifications or emails regarding the same , but on the other hand even if you contact Apple possibly not going assist help as there is no phone support for the iTunes Store. Take the help of the email webform a few links that are available in the Get Customer Service area , but still if you need the support for the itunes you can access its website and locate out get acknowledged yourself what resulted your account to be disabled.

Same had occurred to me a few days before but a password reset resolved it. I think you can do the same thing expectantly they will email you to let you recognize what is actually on. I also didn't obtain any email was actually disabled my account.I for a while thought that My iTunes was been hacked a few weeks before and they had to repay about $60 of my gift card balance. I'm thinking they may be by force making me alter my password on a normal basis now.

This error message implies that somebody has tried to sign into this account numerous times and failed every time. When this occurs Apple's system will disable the account to stop unofficial people from gaining access to your account information. Follow the steps on the apple web site to get back your password. Your sign in information will be transferred to the email address you opted for your Apple ID. On the other hand you can answer the password revival question you set when you made your account.