Thread: Cannot hear iTunes Shared Library using iPod Touch on WiFi

Cannot hear iTunes Shared Library using iPod Touch on WiFi

I have here iMac and I have iPod Touch in my case. The thing is that I want to access the iTunes Library that is there on iMac there. I want to get access to the library in a WiFi manner. I want to get access to it in a wireless way. I just want it to happen and anything in the matter will be really appreciated. I am sure that this thing is possible here and if it is apple then there is a little bit twist that I will be required to make use of so the things can be really handled here. I have seen some of the application from Apple but I really do not think that they will be able to work handsomely on the WiFi and hence any clearance in the matter will be really appreciated. I am sure that you will be able to come up with some great ideas in this case.

Re: Cannot hear iTunes Shared Library using iPod Touch on WiFi

Well it seems to me that if you are on the Apple Platform then it will be better if you can simply go with the Apple Apps here. I think that the best thing that fits to your scenario is the Free Application that Apple has made and I am of the opinion that you should have Remote thing there in your case. It can get access to the iTunes and I am of the opinion that it will be able to play the stuffs from there. This is the thing with the Apple products and hence it will be better if you can just go with the applications from Apple itself.

You have come up with the suggestion to go with the Remote Apps and I am of the opinion that it will be better if you can have the Simplify Media in your case. Remote really cannot plays music from the shared library. I really think that the scenario will really get complicated and hence this transportation will really not work in your case. It seems to me that Remote will just act as a WiFi Remote to the LIBRARY. If you really want to go with the opinion then it will be better if you can just go with the Simplify Media here. You can go with the same for the time being and will let you know if there will be really something that will suit to the scenario of yours there. Hope that you will find it worthy.

If you are not at home then I really think that you can go with the Simplify Media but if at all you are out of it and you want to deal with the WiFi then I simply think that it will be better if you can go for something else. If you are willing to spend some of the amount then it will be better if you can go with AirPort Express and I really feel that this will really work in the superb manner there. I am of the opinion that this application will satisfy all the needs that you actually want to have so that you can have Music from the iMac’s iTunes to be played on the iPod Touch there. I really do not think that you can have the Remote acting in the manner that you actually want. Hope that I have assisted you well. Let me get notified about yours steps.

It will be better if you can just go with the combination of the things. It seems to me that it will be simply great if you can use the Remote Application from Apple and then use AirPort Express as well. It seems to me that this is little bit costly but if you want to have the things in the proper manner then it will be better if you can just go in this manner. You can make use of the Remote as the Control and use airport express for the audio connections. You can try for the various solutions that have been given above and if you do not find it working then you can go with the suggestion that I have made here.

After searching in the Internet for a long time I have managed to bring some of the applications for you and I sure that this third party applications will really go in your way. You can make use of Rivet or Air Video or Airfoil or Airphones. Well you can go with all these things there. In addition to this it will be better if you can go with Airfoil Speakers Touch as well. You can have this working in your case with help of these things there.