Thread: How to save contacts on SIM card in htc g1

How to save contacts on SIM card in htc g1

Well i have come here with a query that i would like to share it with you all. Well l the query is that i am not able to save the contacts from anywhere in the phone. I want to specifically save the contacts in the sim card. Well the bad part is that i cannot save the contacts from the call log itself. So as of now i am unable to save any contact numbers in my phone. So i want you all to help me on this topic. so that i am able to save my contacts on the sim card. As you know i have a htc g1 cell phone. Since its new to me it may be a possibility that i may have missed a thing or two. So do guide me through this process.

Re: How to save contacts on SIM card in htc g1

Let me tell you that all the contacts of the phone are synchronized with the google. So you can try importing all the contacts from google itself. So do try searching for a good wifi connection or 3G service and see if you are able to import all the contact information from the Google itself. Well this is the only option that you can try. Other than that you will have to look on the cell phone for deriving some contacts information. There is nothing more that you can do here. So do try with the above suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

Are you not able to even save some contacts from the phone directly? If it is then it is appearing to be some problem with the cell phone itself. In this case i would advice you to take your cell phone to the dealer from whom you have purchased the cell phone. I think so this would be a safe option for me as of now. I have heard some cases that you would not be able to export the contacts from the sim card to the phone memory. In your case i would advice you to take your phone to the dealer in order to get the solution for your problem.

I would advice you to have a talk with the service provider that you are using for your mobile phone. As the above user said that in some cases there has been seen a possibility that sim card allows to import the contacts but does not gives the option to export the contacts in the new mobile phone. This is specifically seen in the t-mobile service providers. So as of now it would be best to take an opinion from the respective service provider regarding this problem. He might guide you through this problem. So i hope i am clear with my views.

Well i am still not able to get any particular solution for this problem. I am still stuck with the issue. So it would be great if you could help me in this matter. So i could get through this problem. I am still not able to save any contacts in the sim card and this is really frustrating me. I have tried contacting the t-mobile service providers and they have not got back to me yet. Lets hope they would be able to guide me through the problem. However i need to thank you all for all the responses that you have given here.