Thread: Need a good password manager application for the android phone

Need a good password manager application for the android phone

I am looking for a good password manager application that will work well with my cell phone as well as the computer. I am very particular about the security of my phone and hence i do not want any peeping tom to have a access to my phone as well as the computer. So that's why i need a good password manager application. So anyone of you who is having some knowledge about this particular applications then do let me know about it. I have tried searching the internet for such applications but ultimately i did not get anything there. So i was hoping that if you could help me with this problem.

Re: Need a good password manager application for the android phone

I would advice you to go with the lastpass application. I dont know if it is compatible with the android phones but as far as i know this particular application is well built and is well known among all the users. It is a free application and also uses the encryption method for all the locking/unlocking of the password. So do have a look at it as well. I guarantee that it will not disappoint you. Another application that i would like to mention here is the KeePass application. Do have a look about the features of this application in the internet. Even this is a great product.

I would recommend you to sue the SplashId. This particular application is very well designed and also gives you the freedom o sue it any devices that you want. It is a free application and hence it can be used with any number of devices that are present at your place. You have mentioned that you want to use it in your phone as well as the computer. So you can use it in both of them and believe me it will not disappoint you. Even i am using it for more than 6 months and i had no issues about it. So do use and let me know if you have liked it or not.

Hey thanks for the quick reply. Well i would like to say is that i will try with all the applications that you had suggested. I don't know if it will work well with the android phone as well. Since you had not mentioned whether it will work well with the android phone. So if you are having any more information about the password manager application for the android phone specifically then do let me know about it. Anyways thanks for all the responses that you have given. Really appreciate it.