Thread: Virgin Mobile out with LG Optimus V

Virgin Mobile out with LG Optimus V

My uncle has bought this mobile phone and I feel like buying it too. Just want to know if there are better options than this on the market, if yes than I can change my mind. One thing very important is that I don’t want any contract phones, I am just not comfortable with it. I have even come to know that flash application does not work in the browser, so is this true. I have never used an Android before so wanted your guidance.

Re: Virgin Mobile out with LG Optimus V

The LG Optimus V is now available with Virgin mobile, this is an Android phone with excellent features, is a stylish mobile phone with a variety of functionality. It has a screen of about 3.2 inch TFT LED back lit capacitive kind of display, with a pixel resolution of 320 x 480. Moreover it is loaded with a camera of 3.2 mega pixel along with an in built auto focus, which has the ability of taking good pictures and recording good quality videos. This is a good gadget with almost all that you want in your smartphone.

This mobile phone is just great as it is preloaded with a web browser of Android which assures good quality web surfing, now the LG Optimus V users can benefit from accessing certain Google’s applications and other useful services like the Google Talk, then Google Navigation, YouTube, and many more. It has a Qualcomm processor of about 600 MHz, which is based on the operating system called the Androids Froyo. This mobile phone supports features like Wi Fi and 3G.

Mobile freaks can take an advantage from the plan of Virgin Mobile Beyond Talk. This plan will cost you around $ 25 a month with three hundred minutes of voice and will give limitless web access, messaging, social networking etc. But if you opt for a plan with $40 a month you will get 1,200 minutes of voice, and even much better than this plan is the plan in which you have to pay a monthly fee of about $ 60 with limitless voice minutes a month. What more does a normal customer needs. They have quite reasonable offers.

The good thing about this mobile phone is that it is a sleek and smart Android phone. This smartphone runs on the Google’s operating system the Android 2.2, and has some cool features like the 3.2 camera, the GPS system, the ever loved Wi-Fi, all this in reasonable prices. The bad thing about this mobile phone is that the browser does not have flash video. Overall as compared to others this smartphone stands tall and has got a good response from the customers.