Thread: Unable to connect ASUS P535 with my laptop

Unable to connect ASUS P535 with my laptop

Hello friends actually my problem is that while connecting my device via usb is mounted in an apparently correct and appears as one of the my cell, but it is not showing in my Computer. How can I access the data, handheld? If you guys have any suggestion related to it then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you for it in advance.

Re: Unable to connect ASUS P535 with my laptop

I would do so, and if you are lucky to isolate the problem without having to worry about the handheld PC.
    1. do a full backup and carefully all the content on your handheld;
    2. hard reset your handheld;
    3. Before you restore the backup tries to synchronize.

If there is obviously some part of the synchronization software on your handheld that disturbs the connection, or something that went wrong over time. Again, if you want to evaluate you and wait for further advice first.

Truly actually until a few weeks ago I had Vista on this PC and everything worked properly, the same handheld to another PC with XP Pro connects and then still regularly. And the main point is that on to the windows 7 it was installed from scratch on a new hard disk so it has 'inherited' no setting. So this is what I get information after searching a lot on to the website.

I am also going through the dame issue and in this I tried to uninstall and reinstalling software and drivers, and I will post how it behaves on to the windows 7 after a week depending on whether the USB settings on the handheld turbo mode or active sync active sync normal mode. As you can see with the turbo install network adapter Microsoft windows mobile and remote device appears as the Asus P535 Windows Mobile Device. In normal mode does not install any network card and the P535 does not appear as unspecified. Any other idea please?

I would say that logic you have to set in "normal mode". Are you sure WMDC is set to sync over USB? Have you installed all the drivers for Windows 7 on to your motherboard (chipset, etc)? Have you installed any updates to the BIOS? Have you tried doing a Windows Update on your PC? Please give e information related to the question which I have asked it over here so that I will try to help you in a better way.