Thread: Windows mobile center does not find my HTC S620

Windows mobile center does not find my HTC S620

Hi friends I have recently bought the HTC S620 but in this the main is that the program windows mobile center does not find my HTC S620. How do I sync to my computer? I do not know why it is happening. And related to this I have tried many solution which is given on to the many of the forum site but unable to get any success related to my issue. So that is why I am here if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible.

Re: Windows mobile center does not find my HTC S620

This is why I do not recommend always to install unofficial ROM (as well as being a breach of copyright may irreparably damage the device). ROM that comes with the device? Try to download from the site of the original HTC ROM (the same language that you started with) and cross your fingers. The device is still under warranty? If yes then you can replace it. I think this is best why to take risk. So if you want then you can go for it.

Actually I am also going through the same issue. And I also do not find the solution for same. I already had this version of WMDC and my HTC S620 when I turn it on a screen with three terms of their green colored blue and red ... And nothing happens ... By hard reset nothing happened ... Always the same screen ... Windows Vista still recognizes me as a device but only the icon for disabling devices ... Nothing more ... Please help! Thanks in advance.

Comm Manager Allows you to easily enable or disable your phone, start or stop synchronization with your computer, mute your phone, enable or disable Bluetooth, turn on / off Wi-Fi, stop data services and enable or disable Direct Push. To begin 27 Icon Program Description Download Agent Provides information about the download status and content downloaded from the Internet. I hope through this you will be able to get fix for your issue.

In this I tried to install an unofficial ROM and I get succeed, then I found an official ROM and I tried to install it ... In mid process it get crashed everything and I unplugged the phone from the computer. Now I have this screen forever I'm grateful to have the ideas a little more clear. Despite the hard reset does so in accordance with the procedures, the problem get solved so if you want then you can also try this.