Thread: Which one would be better htc desire or desire z?

Which one would be better htc desire or desire z?

I am new to this android world. So I have come here to ask some help from you all. I have heard about the two new android phones htc desire and desire z. I have seen both the phones and they are deadly in their designs and I have liked both the cell phones. So I was pretty confused with which cell phone I should go. So that’s when a idea came in my mind to better ask this from you all. So I am waiting for your responses whether with which android phone should i go. So do send me your responses I am waiting for them. So do reply as early as possible.

Re: Which one would be better htc desire or desire z?

If you are new to the android world then my advise would be to go with the desire .the htc desire has got a good looks and also the features are also quite interesting. Such that a new android user will get easily adjusted to. No doubt the htc desire z is far much better than the htc desire but htc desire is a good phone with some good basic features, that would be very easy for you to understand. If you are not satisfied with the answer I would advise you to search for the website which would give you the side by side comparison of the two products. So probably that would give you a better idea about it. So I expect this suggestion does helps you.

I have both the phones with me. I own a desire as well a desire z. if you ask me I would definitely advise you to go with the htc desire z phone. Simply because of the looks it has combined with the impressive performance. Talking about the specifications it has a good in built memory of 1GB. Upon that it also has the dedicated camera button, android 2.2 operating system, the main feature is the battery. Unlike all the android phones this phone’s battery is quite good and has a long life. The main feature that I liked was of the combination's of metal and rubberized plastic in its body design. I think this all features are quite enough to know why the desire z is much ahead of the desire.

Even I would go with the htc desire z. simply because this phones are well built for the performance and by saying that I cannot say that the htc desire is a bad phone. It is also a good phone but it lacks with the internal memory. The internal memory is quite low. Os that would be the weak point. Htc desire lacks in the keyboard. If it had a good external keyboard then simply the htc desire would be the best android phone to be available In the market today. However that credit is taken over by the htc desire z. it has a external keyboard and upon that good camera software. So my opinion would be to go with the htc desire z phone. You will definitely love this phone.

Hey thanks a lot for all the opinions that you have given here, it was great to see the response from your side. Well even I think I must go with the htc desire z. I also had a look at the htc desire hd phone and I found it to be quite bulky and I thought it would not be the best phone for me. So I canceled the choice to go for it. As of now I have finally decided to go with the htc desire z phone. In case you have anything more to share with me then do post in here. I would be happy to hear some reviews or opinions from your side.