Thread: Is it possible to use two android phones in one Google account?

Is it possible to use two android phones in one Google account?

I have two phones which have android running in it. I keep the first phone and while the other one I do not use it much. So I am thinking that I gift the second cell to my younger brother. So that he would be able to download some games and browse the web through any wifi connection. I have single gmail account. So the question I need to ask this from you all is that can we use the two android phones in one gmail account? If it is possible then do let me know. I was searching for such type of questions and I was not getting any response from anywhere. So that’s why I thought it would be best to ask this from you all. So anyone of you having any knowledge on this subject then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Is it possible to use two android phones in one Google account?

If you ask me then I would say definitely you can do it. There is nothing harm about it. If you want you can use more than two android phones with one gmail account and you will also be able to sync all the contact information from one phone to the another phone. Such is the flexibility of using the android phones. So there is nothing much to worry about the matter. So do go ahead with what you are thinking. The same option is tried by one of my friend and he has HTC Desire (unlocked Asian edition), Droid Incredible, Droid Eris. Even he has tried working with one gmail account and it has given no problems yet. So I hope I am clear with my opinions and I hope you have understood everything.

Well even I agree with the above user. I totally agree that you would be able to use many more cell phones having one gmail account. As the above user said there will be no problem with the synchronization in any of the android phones. The only small issue that I have seen here is that whenever you get a new mail it gets flashed in all of the cell phones that you are using with the gmail account. You will get the audible notification of the new mail everytime you open it from the different cell phones. So that Is the small issue that I have found here and nothing much. So I hope this suggestion was informative for you.

Let me tell you that you can definitely go ahead with the single gmail account. Let me tell you you will get all your data and the applications that you were using with the old phone In the new phone. The google calendar will get automatically synced upon that all the applications that you were using with the first android phone it saves them and you would be able to retrieve them successfully from the second phone by downloading it from from the internet. For me the android is the best operating system for any phone collector. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

Hey thanks a lot for the solutions everyone. Well I was a bit concerned about this topic. So that’s why I asked it from you all. Now I will give my second cell to my brother and claim it back whenever needed. Well I did not have the knowledge about the successful syncing of the data from one phone to the another. Now it is indeed proved why android is much better than another operating system existing for the phones. Thanks for sharing all your valuable opinions with me.