Thread: Alchemy: Android Game

Alchemy: Android Game

One of the reasons of Android getting a good response is the speed of their application . The Android really boosted its speed to a range of two to five times more than its previous versions. Now that the Android has a made a good impression for me I am totally into Android applications. Many of my friends are crazy about Alchemy which is a game or an Android application. I just want to know more about the Android application the “Alchemy”.

re: Alchemy: Android Game

Alchemy is an Android gaming application which is quite an interesting game in that involves combination of different elements. The objective of Alchemy is to make use of a variety of elements mutually to form new elements. For instance, if you use air and fire together it will create energy, then water and earth together forms swamp, you can form life by combining energy and swamp. In this game you can make use of elements that you have created to form other elements. As far as I know there are up to three hundred and sixty such elements.

Alchemy is a very demanding and popular game with a majority of people who are addicted to a simple yet exciting Android application. If you desire the list of all the 360 elements in this game you can search for this application and get the list of all the possible combinations. Such as fire and water forms alcohol, star and life forms alien, then you can form arms with a combination of metal and tool, you can even form chicken with a combination of egg and life.

This is a cool puzzle game which includes four basic elements existing namely the elements like fire, earth, air, water. What you need to do is try and combine these elements and their products so as to further form the new elements. There are around 360 elements in this game. What is more thrilling about the game is that you can create life, chicken, warrior, vulture, tractor, transistor and many more such elements that you have not yet discovered.

I am very much addicted to this game and you really have to play this game to experience its thrill. Initially you have to start combining the four elements and then try to mix them and make more and more combinations. This game is very exceptional, but simple and easy to understand and play it. One of my favorite elements is the skyscrapers and the warrior. This is a game where you don’t feel like using the cheat codes or else you will lose the suspense of the game. I will suggest you all to try playing this game and I bet you will not regret a bit.

Re: Alchemy: Android Game

If you find difficulty in making elements that you desire the most what you can do is make use of cheat codes. Acquiring the cheat codes is not a big deal. You can find the cheat code list if you try searching for it on Google site. But before you really go searching for the cheat codes i would suggest you to try little harder or you wont be able to enjoy the delight of really discovering your desired element. I usually play this game when I am travelling and I have to say that it keeps you deeply involved in the game.