Thread: How to sync music files in HTC EVO

How to sync music files in HTC EVO

I have this cell phone here in my case and I just want to know what can be the issue with the issue. I want to know how I can have the HTC EVO synced in such a manner so that I can have the music files synced. Please help me so that I can have the music files transferred from the System to the cell phone or a way by which I can have the music files synced from system to HTC EVO. Please help me with the same.

Re: How to sync music files in HTC EVO

It seems to me that the you can have the music files synced in such a manner so that you can have the files from the System. Do one thing connect the cell phone of yours to the system with the USB. Once you have made the connection then you will be required to select the DISK DRIVE MODE for the phone. After that open the Memory SD Card from My Computer and then create the folder called Music in there. Once you have done this then you will be required to drag the music files from the system to the newly created folder here.

You can have the job done in a much very easy way and here is the way by which you can have the issue of yours solved. If you can spend some of the bucks then you can really have the issue of yours solved. You can make use of the Sync Software for Mobile and it will really help you with the issue there. I am of the opinion that if you will go with this way then you can have the issue of yours solved in this way in a better manner.

IT will be better if you can have the doubletwist working in your case. Well you can really have this working in your case. I have seen that doubletwist is little bit slow but if that is the only option then you can really go with this. If the music list of yours is rigid then you will be going to have the trouble and if you are not changing the playlist again and again then you can have this working in your case.

If you are having issue with the HTC EVO then it will be better if you can simply have the cell phone reset. Switch off the cell phone and then hold down the Volume Down button after that you will be required press and release the Power button. After doing this you will be required to have a look at the screen. You will be required to select the Clear Storage option that you will be able to select using the Volume Down button. Now after that you will be required to press and release the Power button. Now select the YES button using the Volume Up button.