Thread: Samsung Galaxy S playlist gets deleted

Samsung Galaxy S playlist gets deleted

I have this cell phone in my case and I just want to know what can be done here so that the issue can be solved. I have just installed the Android 2.2.1 on the cell phone and then I started to see the issue on the cell phone. I really need to have the solution to the issue that I am having here. Actually the thing with this cell phone is that when I go to listen the music it plays for some times and then just stops. Actually I did not know the reason. Then suddenly one day I saw that the playlist got deleted from the cell phone. Can you all please let me know what can be the particular solution to this scenario there?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S playlist gets deleted

Well it seems to me that the Memory Card that you have in the cell phone is not properly inserted or there can be some issue because of the same. It will be really appreciated if you can just make a check on the Memory Card slot and then see if the playlist exists. Sometimes it happens that the Memory Card slot just gets hit or sometimes gets damaged and hence the Card just cannot fit into the Slot. See for this there and then let me know about the same. If you are saving the playlist on the SD Card then it will be better if you can on the trial basis move some of the songs on the Cell phone and then try to access the music files from there. Hope that with this trial we will be able to dig out some of the solutions for sure.

I am of the opinion that you will be required to use some of the application so that you can just have the playlist on the cell phone managed. I would suggest you to go with the PowerAmp and see if that can really help you in managing the Playlist for the songs that you have on the cell phone there. You will be able to get this downloaded from the Android Market and I am sure that this will really make the difference in your case there.

If you are thinking that the issue that you are getting is because of the Android update then it will be better if you can just have the update uninstalled from the cell phone and see if that can solve the issue of yours. I am of the opinion that you must have not installed the update properly and hence you are getting the issue there. I would recommend you to have the Android 2.1 installed or see for the earlier version of the Android that you were on the cell phone and see if that can make the difference there. I am sure that degrading the Android will really fix the issues.

If you are having the issue with the playlist then it will be better if you can just have the ASTRO file manager downloaded in your case and then search for hidden files. Actually the thing is that you might be getting the issue there because of the file called as .nomedia and hence it will be better if you can just get rid of it. All you will have to do is use the ASTRO file manager for the same. After getting the .nomedia file deleted the issue was solved in my case and hence I am pretty sure that you will be able to have the issue of yours solved.

There is some issue with the software of the cell phone and if that is really the case then it will be simply great if you can just have the mobile phone of yours reset. What you have to do is make the back up of the data on the cell phone and after that switch off the cell phone. Then you will be required to hold the Volume Down button and then you will be required to press and release the Power button. Now from the option that appears on the screen you will be required to select the Clear Storage option. After this you will have to press and release the Power button. Select the YES option to continue with the RESET. I am pretty much confident that this will really help you with the issue that you are having there.