Thread: Nokia N8 won’t turn off

Nokia N8 won’t turn off

Hello, yesterday, I was just watching some YouTube videos on my Nokia N8 but while doing that it just stuck at a point and I was not able to do anything on that. I tried to press every button on that but none of them were working. I tried to turn off the phone but it was not allowing me to do that also. Finally, I removed the battery from the phone and then reinserted that. When I tried to turn that on then it started normally and when I click the menu button then it happens again. I tried to do that many times but all the times it is showing me the same things. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can I solve the problem. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Re: Nokia N8 won’t turn off

You can try to do one thing and see if that is working for you. When the mobile hangs then just press the power button for about 8 seconds an until it vibrates three times and after that it will get turned off. After this wait for few seconds and then again try to turn on the phone. See if you are again getting the same issue or not. I am not very confident that this will solve the problem for you but yes you should try this before moving to any other solution.

There may be some bug in the memory card that is there in your mobile. If you want to check that then you will just have to remove the memory card from your phone and then try to start the phone. See if that is also showing you the same problem again or not. If that is not showing you the issue then this will confirm that the issue is with the memory card. Now you will have to connect your memory card to the computer. You can make use of the card reader to do that. Now format the card completely and then insert that back to your phone. I think that this will solve the issue for you. Thank you.

I believe that the firmware which is installed within your computer might be corrupted. It can as well be accountable for the problems similar to this. Therefore you be supposed to ensure the version for the firmware which is installed in your phone. Search for the newest version of it accessible on internet and if there is some updated edition then you have got to install that within your mobile and this will definitely resolve the subject for you if that is because of corrupted firmware then you will not contain that difficulty again.

The customary Nokia 3-buttons hard reset deception needs one to press as well as hold three keys on top of the phone while the device turned on. This deception is pretty helpful when the phone is not able to boot up generally. As we talk about the Nokia N8 then the three buttons which are used to start hard reset function are “Volume Down”, “Camera shutter”, and “Menu”. First of all, power off the phone and press and hold those 3 keys as well as power button as well. Since the phone vibrates one time for a short time then release power button right away but don’t free the 3 buttons. Free the 3 buttons if the phone asks for PIN Code and the Pin is 12345 and that will solve the problem for you.