Thread: iphone applications v/s android applications

iphone applications v/s android applications

had been using Apple's iphone since a long time, but it is quite old now , now as there are a lot of news regarding the Android phones out here , I am looking forward to buy any of the smart phone that has Android operating systems over it , since the android operating systems are much better than that of iphone's application if I am not wrong , if you can differentiate the applications of bot the smart phones then it will be a great help .

Re: iphone applications v/s android applications

I believe your information is old-fashioned. At this end, it's further like 300+ k applications for the iPhone, 150+ k for Android.Many of the distinctions are games, duplicates and applications that Android 2.2 and above will by no means require - specialized login apps for those whose business contain Flash-based web tools, for example.Within a few days of time from today till the time of your data, the App Store will have enlarged about 70%, while the Android Market will have improved by a factor of 3.

iPhone applications are beautiful and show reliable user interface conventions while Android apps are practical, but lack sophistication, polish and reliability. The fake assurance of Android is that any day now, we’ll perceive those rough edges curved out and we’ll have pleasant polished, steady apps with graceful interfaces like iPhone apps (but more open ). Nothing of the above mentioned thing happened They are just giving the false impression unlike Apple .

I'm not missing any of the apps that I had on my iPhone vs my android phone I at present have. Some of the apps require a number of improvement (i.e. Facebook). But it took a more than 2 years of updates to obtain somewhat decent for the iPhone from facebook, so expectantly a more updates to their android application and we will have a improved application . Both apple and android have a few silly apps, but I would state iPhone has a lot more, that's where they are overcome the market in apps. But with Android we make up a plenty of ground in solid usable applications that permit us to customize our phones .

I in reality don't mean to piss poeple off. Nor am I the glass is 1/2 empty sorta person . But, now with Verizon providing the iPhone don't you reckon the curve will go back up. There are a lot of folks that includes me as well that were going to disappear Verizon to obtain the iPhone. (at present I didn't I went and got a Droid. I sure hope it was not a error The only point that keep it me with Verizon was there exposure and plans that they gave .

Well I too believe in that the Applications in the Apple store are strongly build on some unique and sole architecture , but this is not the case here in the Apple note book. Evaluate the stock home screen for the Nexus S, along with a few device such as the the Samsung Galaxy and the Droid Incredible. They appear like three totally dissimilar platforms. Different User interface styling, the layout and design might be different , but they are almost same in the core .

Apple regulates the user understanding on the iPhone with an iron fist, including the applicationss. They offer tools1 and strategy, and put into effect them strictly via app store rejections. There is a single, reliable iPhone interface, which is resistant as the apps verify to those conventions.On the other hand, the Android ecosystem is disjointed at its centre. Each company starts with some edition of Android, then changes the User Interface, the styling ,the appearance , the home screen, the keyboard, etc. until it’s their own exclusive flavour.

I think you should visit the nearest Apple support for the further assistance , according to me they are the ideal people that can take care of your issue more seriously than anyone else . I had met with a Apple genius . He had suggested me a few guidelines in order to resolve it deactivating auto brightness, making changes in the resolutions, adjusting brightness, and to create a new color profile as well under display. He went through his usual practice and asked me a few questions , ' for what purpose I use my Macbook?' 'do you do things differently on your pc laptop?' Indicated that bright whites and such could be causing the problems. I indicated I had been using the mac the same way i do my PC.The only other choice he recommended was trying the 'inverse' color option that is a command that you can do as well holding the option, control and 8 key altogether and check if it is really cutting down the amount of brightness , I think you can too try out this steps as well.