Thread: Paid apps stopped working in ipad

Paid apps stopped working in ipad

I had just purchased an ipad tablet pc , although I am a newbie , but still I am aware on how I can actually buy apps for my ipad , I do it with the help of itunes , but I do not know there was some strange thing happened as I had purchased a few apps from the itunes , after I had installed it in the tablet , it stopped working , I am very dissappointed because I had never had expected any such thing happen with the apple products as they had high standards in my view , please tell me what is the next step to be done

Re: Paid apps stopped working in ipad

I Haven't faced any sort of such issue n dealing with the app store, they have been reputed about reloading paid-for apps. I have had to learn to just have faith them while downloading free apps when they inquire for login and permission to purchase, which in fact does not result in a charge for free apps. I think you need to wait or else can contact the Apple support for further assistance so that they can reload your service again.

There is one more alternative , you can also file a user review memo that the app closed working and see if you get a reply. When such things like happen, there are regularly updates to apps that are free of charge downloads since you previously paid.If that particular app is actually significant to you right away, you can go through the download/likely charge and observe if you end up getting charged for it. Might just be a requirement that doesn't result in a actual charge to your credit card.

I had contacted the Apple support for the same issue , they had checked my log , I was about to probe them that I was being deprived from using the apps for which I have already paid , they check all the credentials and later on came to know that it was happened accidentally and one of their representative apologized me for the same , but prior to this I was being advised to restore the factory settings , but fortunately I did not go by that .