Thread: want to buy new mobile phone under Rs. 8000

want to buy new mobile phone under Rs. 8000

hi, this is my first post on this forum and I hope that I will get best answer from you people. OK....I am bored wid my old phone and now planning to buy a new phone. My bugdet for this phone is below 8000. I need dual SIM and a good camera with flash. please dont suggest me some chine phone because I dont like them at all. please reply......!!!!!!!!!

Re: want to buy new mobile phone under Rs. 8000

Hello Veeru,

Please be more specific about the what kind of OS you require Symbian, Android, or Windows Mobile. On that basis I can suggest you a good phone which are available in the market. If you are looking for Android based device check take a look on this guide Android Phone Buying Guide 2011

thx for your reply...i gone through the guide that you have given. its good but doen't fits in my budget. So as I have aready wrtten that I need a phone that shoulld have atleast 3 megapixel camera with flash, dual SIM and querty keypad (not china). I dnt have much knowlege abt operating sys and all, so you can suggest me whichever can be better for me. I know that my requirements are too high as compared to thye budget but i will really appreciate if anyone can suggest me any such phone.
    Last edited by veeru4598; 17-02-2011 at 11:35 AM.

To be frank, its very difficult to find out the phones with your requirements and budget. Also, its difficult too to get dual sim mobiles apart from china. Simply what i can suggest is, go with Micromax Mobiles. They have large range of dual sim mobiles with QWERTY keypad and 3.0 MP cameras and that too in the range of 5K to 8K.

Alternatively, you can go with Motorola EX128 and Motorola EX115 Dual Sim Phones. These both are with Dual Sim, 3 Mega pixel camera and range in 6K and 7K. The only thing apart from your requirement is , they are touch screens, not qwerty.

hey, I searched for the images for motorola Ex115 as you suggested. You told that they are touch screen phones but the result is showing it as querty and touch bothe. What does that mean. please provide me th link from where I can get full specification for that.

Ohh yeh, it was my mistake. Actually Motorola EX128 is Touchscreen phone with dual sim and Motorola EX115 is the qwerty keypad phone with dual sim feature. I think than Motorola EX115 is the best option as per your requirement, isn't it ?

You can find the complete details for both here:
    Motorola EX128
    Motorola EX115

Thanks......I am going to get this phone finally. Thanks for your support and suggestions.........