Thread: verizon limited net usage on unlimited internet

verizon limited net usage on unlimited internet

Is it true that Verizon has imposed restrictions on net access , how far do you think that this news is true , I will just tell you what one of my friend told me few days back . Just because you people obtain unlimited data access does not signify or indicate that Verizon’s going to let you eat it as fast as you desire. With the launch of the iPhone 4, we’ve observed a plenty of changes made to Verizon’s strategies and rules and today’s disclosure that they’ll be restricting speeds for heavy users is maybe one of them, how much percent this issue is new .

Re: verizon limited net usage on unlimited internet

Well, if you desire out of your VZW agreement, this time is the exact time to do it This is essentially to depress people who use rooted phones to bind for their major source of home internet. It appears like an effort to permit unlimited data with trying to control it. Does anyone know what that verge is? 5 GB perhaps? 2 GB? \ Please let me know if anyone gets any response to this.

Its a bit of strange news if told to be precise .....I do not recall getting a notification, but it is supposed to be in your account.When you enter the credentials in online account, search in Account Profile. Search in Account Documents. Its the one referred as 'Verizon Wireless Service Information'I dont believe I got a notice about this. I will have to check my my emails...Had not I gone through your question I would have never been aware of the that there is .I had somewhat called Account Documents in my profile...Its time for me to take some restand do some most important reading of my account, profile, etc. See what else I missed.

I observe that at the present (you require to sign in as the main line/user to observe it) but to me it states that if you sign up for data on or after a certain date of this month . I do not think it applies to open users but why would they place this notice in existing users accounts unless it's to notify them if they add another line or build another change?? I do know I wish so I desire I could find decisive evidence one way or the other but to me it reads that presented data users will not be affected.

I doubt how they would throttle their bandwidth. Do you feel they will throttle their speed to corresponding to 1xRTT? That would very poor then . To be precise if they did that, the probability that they are back in the top 5% for successive months even later than they have been throttled is quite negligible. This would make a new bunch of subscribers meet the criteria as the new top 5%, am I right?