Thread: Samsung Vibrant Android Froyo updates

Samsung Vibrant Android Froyo updates

I have the cell phone here in my case and I have installed the Android Froyo in my case. Well I had seen that after getting the update I will be able to have the applications that will be boosted enough so that I can have the applications running on the cell phone but then I have seen that the cell phone has gone worse here. Any help in the matter will be appreciated. I think that there are some of the updates that they are missing on some of the facts and hence will be happy to know if there is any thing that can really help me in the scenario here.

Re: Samsung Vibrant Android Froyo updates

Well if you have installed the update and then you are having the issue with the cell phone then it seems to me that while going with the installation you might have ended up installing something really weird thing and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be better if you can simply roll back to the previous version of the operating system that was there in your cell phone and see if that can restore the cell phone of yours to the stable things again. I really think that this can bring the change in the whole scenario that you are stuck with at the moment.

I do not see any point that there must have been any issue with the Android 2.2 Froyo. I have the same working in the cell phone of mine but have never seen any issues yet. It seems to me that you might have not installed the update that was actually required to have. It will be better if you can just have the same installed all over again on the cell phone and see if the reinstallation of the things can really help you there. I really think that this cell phone is really nice and it will serve you properly if you make the updates in the proper manner.

If at all you are having the issue with the cell phone then let me just tell you that it will be great if you can just have the cell phone of yours RESET. All you will be required to do is tap on the Menu icon on the cell phone and then select the Settings option there. After that you will be required to go to the Privacy option and then select Factory data reset option there. Now make a tap on the Reset phone option there. Finally you will be required to enter the password and then select the OK button after that. I am sure that this will really help you with the issues on the cell phone.

You will need to have the update installed in your case again and for the same you can go with the things below. First of all you will be required to have Samsung software Kies. You will be able to have the same from the official site as you know that this update is not available as the previous updates; it is not On the Air. Now on the cell phone you will have to tap the Menu Option and then select the Applications tab there. Now Under the Application option you will be required to choose the USB Settings. After this choose the Ask on connection tab and now choose the Samsung Kies option when the cell phone will prompt. Once you are done with all the things up till here then you can see for the instructions that will come on the screen and you can have the cell phone updated again so that the issue there can be solved.

You did not mention which are the issues that you are having on the cell phone. Well if you are having something related to the software then I presume that it will be better if you can have the reset option as the first priority and then if your issues does not get solved then you can have the cell phone to the service center and see if the people there can take care of the issue that the cell phone is having there.