Thread: Connection get failed while connecting lg p520 to laptop

Connection get failed while connecting lg p520 to laptop

I have currently bought the brand new phone which is lg520 it is doing well for me but the thing is that which always makes me worry is that I can’t connect this to my laptop. At the time of connecting this I get the message that “Connection get failed”. At whatever time I am trying to connect the phone through laptop then it is showing not anything on the screen. So related to this please help me and let me know how am I able to connect my laptop and also tell me why my system is showing me this kind of error.

Re: Connection get failed while connecting lg p520 to laptop

In this first you have to check whether the USB is working fine or not for the reason that it seems to me that it is the USB in this case which is not allowing you to have a right of entry on the phone that you are making use of. Mostly it occurs if the USB ports are disable then we are typically unable to have access on the USB devices. So I will propose you to immediately cross check whether these ports are disable or not and if they are then you have to allow them. I am certain that doing this will absolutely help you to solve the issue.

In this I think that that you must not have to install the PC suite on your system and that is the cause why the connectivity is not exposed to you or you are getting this kind of error message. In fact I have gone through the similar phase and I believe that PC suite helps you in this to sync the phone along with the system. It acts as a middle way between the phone and the system so I will recommend you to just install the PC suite and then check this I hope that after the installation you will be able to sync the phone through the system.

Thank you this but I am facing the same problem till now after trying the solution which you have given over here, I have tried checking the USb devices and they are well, I have also used Flash drives and they are detected by system in place of the Phone. I have also installed the PC suite which was provided to me a kit along with the phone in a CD. But it seems to be ineffective. Have anyone in front of the similar trouble if yes then please let me know how to solve it.

I have gone through your matter and it seems to me that I am able to assist you in this case since I was also in front of the similar issue a few days back and it irritated me a lot and I guess you are also going through the similar phase. At the moment what I desire you to do here is that immediately visit the official web site of this and look for the PC Suite and you just download it and install it. This tool will help you to attach the mobile phone through the system and also will act as intermediary between them. I assure you that this will help you.