Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2011

Importing contacts to NITroid

I am having Nokia N900. Well I am looking for the best method to import contact of mine from Memo to NITdroid. I am having lots of contacts in the phone of mine. All that stuff is really important for me. So let me know how I can achieve the same. I have searched on the Google for this particular thing but there is nothing available which I can apply. If you are having any idea regarding this particular requirement then please let me know as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 12-02-2011

Re: Importing contacts to NITroid

Well looking at the situation I think I know the particular solution to meet the requirement of yours. Well in this situation I recommend you that you should synchronize your contact with Google contact. You can use some third party client like syncml client or something similar to it. However I have seen that Android has ability to synchronize with Google.contacts. I am hoping that it will help you to meet your requirement.
Old 12-02-2011

I was having the same requirement which you have mentioned in your post. Well I have installed syncevolution on my Maemo in order to sync my phone contacts with the Google contacts of mine. It?s very simple after installing syncevolution on your device. You have to log in on your Google account through NITroid and rest of all the stuffs are done automatically by the software. So try it and see it will definitely help you out.
Old 12-02-2011

In my situation I have done the following. I have exported my contacts by using the built in export feature of Maemo. Then I have created v.card in MyDocs. After creating the same I have turn on NITroid and imported the contact which was exported by using Maemo export feature from the SD card. Well it worked for me I am hoping that it will also help you to meet the requirement of yours.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,