Thread: Nokia C6 does not prompt on having low battery

Nokia C6 does not prompt on having low battery

I have recently bought a Nokia C6 mobile phone, the device is very good and am satisfied with all that it has to offer but there is a slight confusion, I am unable to figure out the problem. The device does not prompt me or I don’t even hear any beeps that it usually gives when the battery is running out of power. I am having this problem since a week, phone just turns off without any signal which I find very much disgusting. I really have to check the phone myself so that I get the idea of when the battery is going to run out.

Re: Nokia C6 does not prompt on having low battery

I had such an issue in my device. Sometimes what happens is when we buy a new phone we navigate to various options and try making some changes. So you may end making changes which lead to unknown action. I would suggest you to check your mobile phones tones section which is meant for a variety of alerts. Check the warning tones, then the alert tones and also the application tones. These tones option are basically in the profile settings of Nokia mobile. Make sure that you check the whole list, the desired tone’s volume level could be very low try and increase the volume and see if your problem has been solved.

I have to say that your problem is a unique one. I have never heard of such an issue in Nokia mobile phones. But in such a case you should try checking for the battery related application in the Ovi suite. I think you can get a solution from this application which is related to Nokia mobile phones where you can try upgrading your phone to a new version of the operating system, as this PC suite comes up with solution. If you are new to this application don’t worry as this PC suite is very easy to work with.

I think the problem is with audio application. It can be a possibility that your mobile phone does not support audio themes. The themes memo is something which you must look for. Or else you can even try to switch your mobile to factory settings and then see whether you have that problem. If you still don’t hear the beeps then you can try re- installing the operating system which is running on your device. You can download the OS of your device from the OVI suite.

Before you even think of trying to reinstall the operating system I will advise you to go to the nearest Nokia gallery and get your device checked by the concerned people. I f you are not use to the OVI suite don’t try doing anything or you may land up in more trouble. If your devise is under warranty period then you must take it to the store and get it done which is a better alternative. I had tried solving some issues using the OVI suite and I just ended up in some more problems so I recommend not to try anything stupid.